Add Projected Cash Flow Graph to Mobile

Options
TCEnt
TCEnt Member
edited September 2022 in Feature Requests
I feel it would be beneficial to have the Projected Cash Flow graph on the mobile version also.
3 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options
    Hello @TCEnt,

Thanks for posting your suggestion to the Community!

The Simplifi Mobile App currently offers a Projected Cash Flow; more details on accessing and using this feature can be found here. With that being said, are you looking from a graph specifically, or does this existing feature cover what you're looking for?

Please let me know, thank you!

-Coach Natalie
  • Flopbot
    Flopbot Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Coach Natalie

@TCEnt can speak for themselves, but I for one would like to see an option for an actual graph.  I understand that all the same information is available on mobile by just looking for the negative numbers, but there’s something very motivating about seeing a line dip below zero three days from now.

I’m guessing that it would have to be some sort of scrollable graph since there’s not a lot of real estate on a device screen.  Ideally, it would be something that you could select between either option (current way or graph).
    Chris
    Quicken Desktop user since 2014.
    New to Simplifi in 2021.
  • Joel12345
    Options
    Please, please, please at least have the option for the graph.  I love the way the mobile app has the "Projected Cash Flow". Very straightforward and easy to take a glance at balances.  The graph is very annoying to figure out the date of the low balance.