Stifel Wealth Tracker Balance Issues still...

Krondox
Krondox Member

I am having the same problem as a previous poster, which is that SWT shows only the "available balance" section, which is not the same as "account total". This needs to be changed to reflect the full account balance.

In the previous thread, the admin Natalie posted an ongoing thread, but every time I try to access it, I'm getting a "permission denied" error. What gives? And can this please be resolved?

Previous thread:

Comments

• Coach Jon
    Coach Jon Moderator admin

Hello @Krondox,

Thanks for reaching out! To better help us understand your specific issue, could you please provide a screenshot showing what is occuring for you?

As for the thread you are trying to access, it has been closed due to being resolved.

Thanks,

Coach Jon

• Hi Jon,

Below is an image of the error image I see when I try to access the thread linked by Natalie.

As far as what I am seeing personally, when I link my Stifel Wealth Tracker account, I don't see any value in the account. This is incorrect

What should show up is my non-zero investment funds. I think what Quicken is importing is the "available balance"? Either way, it's showing $0 when it should have funds to show.

Thanks,

Connor

• Coach Jon

Hello @Krondox,

Thanks for the reply. I apologize, the reason you are receiving that permissions error is because the post is now archived. As for the balance issue, can you clarify what you mean by "non-zero" investment funds? Does this just mean that you have a balance available for this account?

Thanks,

Coach Jon

• Hi Jon,

Yes, that's correct. I have a five-figure investment balance in this investment account. However, there is no liquid cash, which I suspect is why it is showing up as $0 in Quicken.

• Coach Jon

Hello @Krondox,

Thanks for the response! To help us further, can you please supply the following information? Feel free to DM me!

1. The balance for the account in the Accounts List in Quicken Simplifi (this is the list of all accounts and balances on the left side of the Dashboard on the Quicken Simplifi Web App, or the list of all of your accounts when you select "Accounts" from the Quicken Simplifi Mobile App).
    2. The balance for the account in the Investments Portfolio in Quicken Simplifi (if you have multiple investment accounts, you'll want to filter the page to just this account).
    3. The balance for the account as displayed on the bank's website.
    4. A screenshot of the holdings for the account in Quicken Simplifi (if you have multiple investment accounts, you'll want to filter the page to just this account).
    5. A screenshot of the holdings on the bank's website for a comparison.

Additionally, let's have you try using a brand-new connection to see if this resolves the issue. You can make the accounts manual and then use the Add Account flow to get a completely fresh connection. If the connection is successful, you'll then want to link the accounts to your existing Quicken Simplifi accounts. Let us know how that goes!

-Coach Jon

• Coach Jon

Hello @Krondox,

I got your DM, thanks for the information! Have you tried the instructions I listed above for utilizing a brand-new connection to see if this resolved the issue?

Thanks,

Coach Jon

• Hey Jon,

Yes I did, I did not see any change/improvement, unfortunately.

Connor

• Coach Jon

Hello @Krondox,

Thank you for the reply. It looks like we're missing a screenshot showing the balance of the account as shown in the Investments Portfolio tab in Quicken Simplifi. If you can provide that information, that would be great!

-Coach Jon

• Hey Jon, I think it's the first screenshot I sent you over DM. Is that not right? If not, can you explain where to do so?

• I just sent you another. That should be it.

So is this an issue that was previously solved, as Natalie implied in the other thread via the archived post?

• Coach Jon

Hello @Krondox,

Thanks for the screenshots! The last thing we need from you is for you to send us logs. The instructions to do so can be found below:

1. Log into the Quicken Simplifi Web App.
    2. Select Profile from the left-hand navigation bar.
    3. With the Profile menu open, hold down the Option key for Mac or the Alt key for Windows, and then click Send Feedback.
    4. Leave all boxes checked, add a brief description of the issue, and then click Send.

As for the previous escalated issue, yes it was originally resolved. Let us know when you have sent those logs over!

-Coach Jon

• Hey Jon,

I sent the logs over, reference id 449945169204597249.

Thanks,

Connor

• Coach Jon

Hello @Krondox,

Thanks, we received your logs! It looks like we will still need a screenshot of your holdings as seen on the bank's website for a comparison to what is shown in Quicken Simplifi.

Please let us know when that is sent over!

-Coach Jon

• hey Jon,

I sent that over in DM in my original screenshots. It's the 60 something

Connor

• Coach Jon

Hello @Krondox,

We can see the Holdings balance from your screenshots but not the holdings list itself. We will need the latter to compare to what is showing in your Quicken Simplifi holdings.

Hope this makes more sense!

-Coach Jon

• Hi Jon,

Yeah makes sense, thanks. I just DM’ed you the info I believe you are looking for.

Thanks,

Connor

• Coach Jon

Hello @Krondox,

Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately, it doesn't look like the screenshot you sent included your holdings. Generally, the bank's website will have a Holdings page for you to view that includes the stocks and their associated shares, values, prices, etc. If you could screenshot that page this would be helpful!

Hopefully this makes sense,

Coach Jon

• Hi Jon,

I see what you mean. I just sent another screenshot of the holdings page.

Thanks,

Connor

• Coach Jon

Hello @Krondox,

We now have an alert for this issue up in the community that you may follow for updates! We will be sure to update the alert as we receive more information on the status of the issue going forward.

Thanks for your patience!

-Coach Jon