No transactions and zero balance with Washington State DRS

System
System Administrator admin

This discussion was created from comments split from:

Washington State DRS connectivity issues FDP-102 (edited).

Comments

• Sstrico
    Sstrico Member ✭✭✭✭

There are no transactions and a zero balance, which is not the case. As others have said, it looks like Voya is the reporting firm. Once I log in to WA DRS, then click another link to go to the investments. There is a message that you are going to another site….and it is Voya. Doing some additional research, it does look like there might be a way to log directly in to Voya rather than going through the WA DRS web site first, but it requires setting up separate login credentials. I haven't had a chance to do that yet. I suspect that if I get separate login credentials for Voya directly, that is what might work as then I can add Voya as the financial institution rather than WA DRS.

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin

@Sstrico, thanks for confirming!

Since you were able to add the account via the Washington State DRS connection option, the connection should also return the balance and transactions. With that, you are welcome to try the Voya route and set up credentials on the Voya website to see if that works. However, we can also escalate what you're now seeing with the Washington State DRS connection. To do so, we need the following data:

1. The name of the account, as it appears in Quicken Simplifi.
    2. The name of the account, as it appears on the bank's website.
    3. A screenshot of the balance for the account in Quicken Simplifi.
    4. A screenshot of the balance displayed on the bank's website.
    5. The Date, Payee, and Amount of a few example transactions that are currently missing in Quicken Simplifi.
    6. A screenshot of the example transactions from the bank's website.
    7. A screenshot of the corresponding register in Quicken Simplifi showing that the transactions are missing/the register is empty.
    8. A screenshot of the Accounts Summary page from the bank's website that lists all accounts and balances (feel free to redact any personal info) and has a wide enough scope to show the page URL (this must be taken from a web browser and not a mobile browser).

Please also submit your logs via the 'Send Feedback' option:

1. Log into the Quicken Simplifi Web App.
    2. Select Profile from the left-hand navigation bar.
    3. With the Profile menu open, hold down the Option key for Mac or the Alt key for Windows, and then click Send Feedback
    4. Leave all boxes checked, add a brief description of the issue, and then click Send.

We look forward to hearing back from you!

-Coach Natalie