2»

Comments

• ogl
    ogl Member ✭✭
    Options

BUMP. Need Northwestern Mutual or gonna have to cancel sub

• deirto
    Options

Agreed that not having Northwestern may become a dealbreaker fro me. We have numerous products/accounts there.

• Topher3727
    Options

I came here as a replacement to Mint, don’t mind paying for a service but was surprised to see that many financial institutions are left out of a paid service. Can’t really manage my finances when large portions are left out. Manually entering piece by piece also defeats the point of me paying a service to help. Please add my financial institutions so that I can accurately manage my finances.

• ktl11595
    Options

I am also looking for this connection with Mint shutting down, and this may be a dealbreaker for me to switch to quicken. Please add this connection.

• psu1982
    Options

Please add this. Manual accounts are annoying and this is a major institution.

• mark95tt
    Options

+1 to the many Mint refugees above that had NW Mutual there but not here.
    Last update from Simplifi support here was March 2022. Can we at least get an update?

• mjodotcom
    mjodotcom Member ✭✭
    edited January 5
    Options

The worst part is it used to work! With 71 upvotes I sure hope it finally gets attention.

• topchefrach
    Options

Adding my vote too I have several accounts with NM - IRA, 529, Insurance and need visibility on the site

• praks
    praks Member
    Options

Adding my upvote too. I signed up for simplifi as replacement for mint. Without NM, will unfortunately need to cancel.

• carton
    carton Member
    Options

Also moving over from Mint. Since it seems that you source some linking info from Intuit, I would expect that you would be able to create this connection since there is seemingly quite a few users requesting it and it existed in the Intuit-owned platform we are coming from.

• AD1884
    AD1884 Member
    Options

@Coach Natalie - any updates on the liklihood of adding a Northwestern Mutual connection? Seems like a lot of us are hopeful to have Simplifi work as a mint replacement, so would love to know if this is underway!

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    edited January 9
    Options

Hey everyone, there are no updates to provide on this request at this time. I have forwarded this request along as a top ask, however, so hopefully I'll have an update for you all soon. 🤞

Thanks for your continued patience!

-Coach Natalie

• ashcr001
    Options

I could not add Northwestern Mutual as a financial institution option.

• karmenivore
    Options

Also requesting Northwestern Mutual as an add. This is where all my Retirement resides.

• Gavin love
    Options

Looking to add North Western Mutual investment https://www.northwesternmutual.com

• MichaelPasquella
    Options

Please add NM. Critical for lots of people.

• ajbopp
    ajbopp Superuser ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Has anyone asked NW if they will allow Q-Simplifi to connect to them?

Anthony Bopp
    Simplifi User Since July 2022
    Money talks. But all my paycheck ever says is goodbye

• Moneyguy
    Options

Add northwestern mutual

• LRTRISS
    Options

Also migrating to Simplifi with the retirement of Mint, and would really like to see NWM added. I recorded my up-vote at the top.

• dany0san
    dany0san Member
    Options

I also want Northwestern Mutual to be added. There's a lot of small institutions that come up when I search for "north"…

• ogl
    ogl Member ✭✭
    Options

Any update here?!

• tweir
    tweir Member
    Options

+1 to this request

• jtb36
    jtb36 Member
    Options

Vote added. Getting my investment and insurance accounts reflecting would be very beneficial.

• ogl
    ogl Member ✭✭
    Options

Update please!?

• ekeelyd
    ekeelyd Member
    Options

Same here — we us Northwestern Mutual for our life insurance and for investments. Please add!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.