Northwestern Mutual Life Insurance

todd1
todd1 Member
https://login.northwesternmutual.com/login 

I have several whole life policies.  Of course, we pay monthly premiums also as a recurring expense.  

Please investigate adding to accounts.
5 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• richfx
    richfx Unconfirmed, Member
    i also requested this today so hopefully it will be available soon
  • I'm interested in the same, but my spouse and I also have a pair of IRAs and a 529 college savings account through Northwestern Mutual's broader financial services org. Those IRAs and 529 should show up in my investments but I can't add the accounts!
  • Adding my vote for Northwestern Mutual here as well. I have a Roth IRA account and whole life policy with them and would like to be able to connect those to Simplifi. 
  • howardjensen
    howardjensen Unconfirmed, Member
    Adding my vote too.  I have investment accounts (IRA, Roth IRA, and CMA) with Northwestern Mutual and would like to connect those accounts to Simplifi. 
  • Karson
    Karson Member
    Adding my vote too. This would be an extremely valuable feature for me.
  • Joe
    Joe Member
    Adding my vote too.
  • Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Hello All,

Thank you for leaving your comments and feedback! If everyone could please navigate to the beginning of this post and add their votes by clicking the little up arrow underneath the vote count, it would be much appreciated.

Thanks! :smile:

-Coach Natalie
  • crowhagen
    crowhagen Member
    Requested adding NW mutual during my trial period, but it didn’t happen, so I didn’t continue. If it is added, I will re-join.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file