Add OneFinance to Supported Banks

Options

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    edited January 2022
    Options
    No update as of yet @triathlete23 -- sorry!

Please be sure to stay tuned here for future updates, however. :smile:

-Coach Natalie
  • Sean B
    Sean B Member
    Options
    Hi there! Just wanted to share that I was considering trying Simplifi out after seeing you’re recommended by Wirecutter, but no support for One Finance is a showstopper. Hopefully this changes in the future.  
  • docwisdom
    docwisdom Member ✭✭
    edited January 2022
    Options
    I switched to [removbed] because of the lack of support for One. 
  • LLPrince
    Options
    Another former Simple (RIP) refugee who migrated to One. I was excited to try simplifi after reading reviews and after adding some accounts realized they don’t integrate with One. 
    After some googling, I found this thread and discovered simplifi customers have been requesting One integrations for over a year and simplifi hasn’t done anything about it—& provided no indication they will do anything in the future. I’m cancelling my trial and looking for elsewhere for budgeting.
  • Ben52
    Options
    Hello is there any update on adding One Finance to Simplifi? I am really liking Simplifi so far and would like to become a paying member, but the fact it doesn't have one of my main banks is a dealbreaker. What is the holdup with getting One integrated into Simplifi?
  • Coach Natalie
    Options
    Hello @Ben52,

Thanks for the inquiry!

Sadly, there is no update to provide on this request as of yet. I can confirm that OneFinance has been officially requested, however, we can't guarantee that a requested bank will be able to be added to Simplifi.

I would suggest continuing to follow along here for updates. I hope this helps! :smile:

-Coach Natalie
  • triathlete23
    Options
    Following up to see if there has been any update here
  • Coach Natalie
    Options
    Hello @triathlete23,

Thanks for reaching out!

Sadly, there's still no update to provide on this request as of yet, however, we'll be sure to update this post accordingly once we receive any news. :smile:

-Coach Natalie
  • amwhenderson
    Options
    @Coach Natalie Can you clarify why this integration hasn't been accomplished yet given that (1) very similar apps have achieved this months/years ago and (2) this has supposedly been in the works for over a year with direct collaboration with the concerned parties? I understand technical limitations but this seems to be a matter of willpower or rather lack thereof. 
  • drewcollard
    drewcollard Member ✭✭
    edited April 2022
    Options
    I second that! This is just crazy to me! Make this a priority please! I left Simplifi due to this. Works with [removed] but not Simplifi. That doesn’t make sense 
  • Coach Natalie
    edited April 2022
    Options
    Hello @amwhenderson,

Thanks for the inquiry!

Unfortunately, there's still no update to provide on this request, and we don't have a whole lot of insight as to why. Although OneFinance has definitely been requested from our end, we cannot guarantee that a requested bank will be added. With that being said, I'd definitely suggest following along here for any future updates on this request. 

Sorry I don't have a better answer!

-Coach Natalie
  • amwhenderson
    amwhenderson Member
    edited April 2022
    Options
    @Coach Natalie Who could I contact that might have a better answer? @drewcollard [removed - no soliciting]? Really frustrating they won't let us talk about competitors when it's regarding the connection of my primary bank account...like do you want me to manage my budget or not? 
  • drewcollard
    drewcollard Member ✭✭
    edited April 2022
    Options
    [removed]. They are under intuit umbrella. Yeah I would escalate to One but I truly believe it's something with Simplifi. Cause I have asked before and they say no issues on their end
  • Coach Natalie
    Options
    Great question @amwhenderson!

You may consider contacting OneFinance directly and sharing this link with them: https://www.intuit.com/partners/fdp/implementation-support/ofx/

Financial Institutions can use this link to request connectivity with Intuit, and it definitely wouldn't hurt to have someone from their end pursuing the connection as well (if they're not already). 

I hope this helps, and I also hope that we see this bank added very soon for everyone! 🤞

-Coach Natalie
  • Patrick-
    Options
    Still needed!
  • docwisdom
    docwisdom Member ✭✭
    Options
    Probably not necessary anymore, One is a sinking ship.
  • dfish3
    dfish3 Member
    Options
    Is there any more word from Simplifi on this? At first I was keeping up ok, but as others have said, manually entering transactions is EXTREMELY time consuming. This post is from Jan 2021, well over 18 months ago. What is the status here??
  • Coach Natalie
    Options
    Hello @dfish3,

Thanks for reaching out!

Sadly, there is no further update to provide on this request at this time. As soon as one become available, however, we'll be sure to update this post accordingly.

Sorry for not having a better answer!

-Coach Natalie
  • EL_Budgets
    Options
    As I've expressed previously, I do really want there to be a Simplifi <> ONE connection! But I do agree with the person who said that ONE is a sinking ship. Their app is extremely underdeveloped (it's insane that there isn't even an option to search transactions), support has been subpar, and they are ignoring requests from Simplifi. I work in tech and it doesn't seem like any real money is being put into staffing/ making it a functional online bank.

I'm sticking with ONE for now solely because of their 3% interest rate on the saving pockets. Admittedly that 3% is probably not worth sticking with them, especially when manually entering transactions is a time suck... but alas, here we are. I miss Simple bank, so much. :'(

P.S. I did moved my automatic bill payments to another bank, because ONE messed them up multiple times for myself and a few of my friends too. Watch out for that.
  • misscent
    Options

Any updates on this? I am also wanting to sync this with Simplifi.

• Kacy
    Kacy Member
    Options

Please add One Financial Online Bank to the supported list!

• greatpgmr
    Options

This needs to be revisited now that Plaid is supporting One Finance. There is also a web interface available in addition to the mobile app. With Walmart pushing One Finance at all their stores it's only going to gain steam. Please revisit this with some priority.

• trevawoller
    Options

Hi @Coach Natalie — I also agree with @greatpgmr that this needs to be revisited. I've read that Plaid is now supporting One Finance, so there shouldn't be any barrier to integrating them to Simplifi. I used One Finance because of their bucketing system and it is really important to my budgeting to see all the money I've spent from different buckets in One Finance. Walmart is giving cashback to anyone who purchases anything with a One account, so I imagine the user base will grow rapidly. Thanks!

• sofiave
    Options

@Coach Natalie please provide us an update on this!

• victorious
    Options

There's been no update in over a year, I can work around it, but as a paying customer I'd hope to see this implemented soon, especially given the Plaid support and that several other Simplifi alternatives (including free ones) support One.

• TwoThumbsWayUp
    Options

The lack of support for One continues to be absolutely insane to me.

• greatpgmr
    Options

Crickets chirping is all we get. So much for better response times when using a paid service.

• drewcollard
    drewcollard Member ✭✭
    Options

Hey guys! I understand your frustration. But be frustrated with One as they have to want to integrate with financial management software as well. I have watched One change so much since it was acquired by Walmart. But please let One know as well, as this puts pressure on both ends to make this happen. I also hope this happens but I left One due to all the changes and it’s sad that Fintech banks sell out, and instead of improve, they go down the tube. Sad!

• greatpgmr
    greatpgmr Member
    edited January 25
    Options

This is not about One not doing it's part any longer. Plaid is up and running with One. This means that another company such as Quicken is able to do the same using the same API's. We are not talking about custom proprietary connections here.

• Coach Natalie
    Options

Hey everyone, there is no further news to share regarding integration with OneFinance. As soon as we learn anything, we'll be sure to update this post accordingly to let you all know.

Thanks!

-Coach Natalie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.