Show "Transfers" or Linked Transactions right next to each other in the Transactions List

System
System Administrator admin
edited April 27 in Feature Requests
This discussion was created from comments split from: Eliminate the redundancy of "Transfers" in the Upcoming List (edited).
4 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• Not sure how to word this idea or suggestion. I would like to have Transfers or linked transactions right next to each other in the transaction list. For example, I transferred funds between 2 accounts, but the transactions are on opposite ends for that day. Hopefully that makes sense.

• Coach Paco
    Coach Paco Moderator admin

@Stentzy90 I see what you're saying. Great suggestion!

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Please be sure to add your vote if you'd like to see this implemented in Simplifi! :smiley:
  • jake3487
    jake3487 Member
    I think this would be great, especially for slower transactions like ACH, where the debit and credit in the two accounts you are transferring between almost certainly occur on different days, and may be separated by other transactions. You could move the withdrawal up the list to appear just below the deposit so you can see the debit and credit next to each other as separate transactions. Otherwise in multi-account transaction views you could list it a as single transaction—a “transfer from x, to y”— and only treat it as a debit or credit is single-account views.