Enable 'Suggested Payees' for Editing Existing Transactions (edited)

Anonymous_Stranger
Anonymous_Stranger Member ✭✭
edited March 2022 in Feature Requests
If I enter a new manual transaction and start typing the payee name, I get a matching list of previously-used names. Cool.

If I try to edit the name of an existing transaction, I get no help at all, and am left wondering what I called this the last time it happened.  Annoying.

For example, I have a transaction come in called "Paypal".  I can't set a renaming rule for that because it could be anything.  So I start typing "Eddie Bau...".... I should see "Eddie Bauer" as a choice right away.  Let's make it happen!  :-)
3 votes

Completed · Last Updated

Suggested Payees are now available when both editing and entering a transaction!

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Hello @Anonymous_Stranger & All,

Great news! It looks like 'Suggested Payees' are now available when both editing and entering a transaction in Simplifi. The only exception to this appears to be on the Mobile App only, as there was a bug surrounding 'Suggested Payees' when editing a transaction, so this function was removed. 

With that being said, if anyone is looking for this function on the Mobile App specifically, please let me know and we can turn this post into a Mobile-specific request. Otherwise, I am looking to mark this Idea post as "Completed".

Thanks, everyone! :smile:

-Coach Natalie
This discussion has been closed.