Update Icon for Bank Downloaded/Matched Transactions so it's more visually clear (edited)

Options
kugarp
kugarp Member
edited May 2023 in Feature Requests
The color differentiation between dark blue and slightly less dark blue for the icon that represents "Bank downloaded transaction" vs "Matched transaction" is extremely subtle. I have a lot of transfers that need to be matched, and would love to see a different icon that makes it more visually clear when a transaction is:
1. bank downloaded and matched
2. manually created and matched

A way to filter these would be great too in the Transactions section to quickly identify those that aren't matched.

--EDIT--
Also just realized that it looks like updating a transaction to be linked doesn't actually mark it as a "matched" transaction. Anyone know what the logic is behind using the "Matched transaction" icon or the "Scheduled transaction" icon?

2 votes

Obsolete · Last Updated

With the removal of the Entry Method column, this Idea is no longer relevant.

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options
    Hello @kugarp,

Thanks for posting your feature request to the Community!

I have gone ahead and turned this into an Idea post so that other Users can add their votes, and our Product Team can review it. Please be sure to add your vote as well!

In regards to the icons, a light blue bank icon means that the transaction was downloaded from your bank, and a dark blue bank icon means that the transaction was downloaded from your bank and matched to a manual transaction, a Reminder, or a Refund. More details regarding the icons can be found here

Please let me know if you have any questions! :smile:

-Coach Natalie
  • Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

Hello All,

With the removal of the Entry Method column, this Idea is no longer relevant and has been closed to voting accordingly. If anyone would like to see the Entry Method column added back to Simplifi, feel free to create a new Idea post requesting it.

Thanks, everyone!

-Coach Natalie

This discussion has been closed.