Show the Target when Contributing to Goal (edited)

Options
JTerbeek
JTerbeek Member ✭✭
edited August 2021 in Feature Requests
When viewing a goal I can see what I’ve contributed this month, my avg and my target per month. This is all great. However, I’d like to see this same information or at least current contribution amount and target on the card when I choose to contribute instead of having to remember and keep that number in mind when entering. It would seem to be pertinent information to have when entering a contribution number. 
5 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

Hello All, 

This Idea seems to have fallen stagnant, and due to the age of the request and lack of user votes/comments, will be archived within the next 10 business days.

If you would like to see this Idea kept alive and considered for possible future implementation in Simplifi, please be sure to add your vote and a comment explaining how this request would be beneficial for you. More details on voting for Idea posts can be found in our FAQ here

Thank you,

Simplifi Community Support Team

• RobWilk
    RobWilk Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I voted, but wasn't aware of this one - At the time, I didn't have much savings goal usage, but I now use savings goals a lot and think I agree with this. I understand if it didn't have enough interest, though.

Rob Wilkens