Monday start day for the calendar?

fabfefe
fabfefe Member
edited June 2022 in Feature Requests
This is a simple request. Can the calendar have a Monday start date?
3 votes

Completed · Last Updated

Simplifi's calendars now start on Mondays!

Comments

• dl30
    dl30 Member ✭✭✭
    I came here looking for an answer to this. A setting to change this would be awesome!
  • dl30
    dl30 Member ✭✭✭
    I noticed the calendar start dates are different depending if you are in transactions view or the detail view of a specific transaction. The latter starts on a Monday and the former starts on a Sunday. It would nice if these were consistent between the different views and also an option to choose which day to start the week. 
  • Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Thanks for posting @dl30!

It looks like this request has been implemented, as I'm seeing a Monday start date for all calendars across the Web App.

With that said, however, I'm not personally noticing any inconsistencies with the start day -- all of the various calendars appear to now start on Monday. If you're still seeing this issue, I'd suggest creating a separate post in the appropriate Community category outlining specifically what you're seeing so that we can take a closer look.

Additionally, when it comes to having the ability to choose which day of the week the calendar starts on, I'd suggest creating a separate Idea post for this so that other users can vote on it and our Product Team can review it. 

https://community.simplifimoney.com/discussion/998/creating-and-voting-for-ideas-in-the-community

Much appreciated!

-Coach Natalie
  • dl30
    dl30 Member ✭✭✭
    Thanks @Coach Natalie. I am still seeing the inconsistency on the web app, so I will create a separate post as you suggest.
This discussion has been closed.