Number format wrong on low balance e-mails

RobWilk
RobWilk Member ✭✭✭✭
edited September 21 in Report a Bug
I received the following low balance e-mail (after a chase account 'corrected' to a balance that was now incorrect because i earlier force cleared a transaction to correct an earlier problem):

In U.S. Dollars, the number format for currency typically has two (and always 2) digits after the decimal point.  Also, one might expect the negative sign to be in front of the dollar sign but that might be less important.

-Rob
Tagged:

Comments

• RobWilk
    RobWilk Member ✭✭✭✭
    Separate issue may be important too -=- on that same alert, but in the app, it's missing a negative sign on the balance:

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    edited September 21
    Hello @RobWilk,

Thank you for taking the time to report this to the Community, although I'm sorry to hear that you're seeing an issue with notifications in Simplifi.

It looks like the issue with the four decimal places on the email notification has already been reported, so I did go ahead and get your information added to the ticket. As for the Web App notification missing the negative sign, I added this to the existing ticket to make the Team aware of this additional issue. I'll post back as soon as any updates are received. :smile:

-Coach Natalie

SIMPL-13334
  • RobWilk
    RobWilk Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 22
    [this message no longer applies, the original reply above was fixed]
  • Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    edited September 21
    Hello @RobWilk

Oops! My apologies -- the existing ticket is for the email notification, and I corrected that the negative sign is missing on the Web App. I also corrected my response above. I'll let you know when there's an update. :wink:

-Coach Natalie

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file