Enhancement for Simpilfi vs Quicken Premier

Options
mburlini
mburlini Member
edited May 2023 in Share your Success!

My first use of consolidating all my portfolios all in one place was successful, unlike what I am experiencing in Quicken Premier.

My problem with Quicken Premier is it suffered from an inability to download my complete financial picture from all my brokerage or bank accounts. So, when all my accounts consolidated in Simplifi, I got very excited.

I have the following enhancements for Simplifi or looking ways to get around the differences from my use of Quicken Premier for the last several years.

Reports

1. The online Accounts Section is great, however ideally a report or download function should be enhanced to allow access to Accounts Section other than the use of Screen shots. This would be used to validate the correct data that is being retrieved. Additionally, it would give you the ability to snapshot current net worth and account balances.

2. I did figure out how to copy and paste (alternative to downloading) my investment section balances to Excel and it gives me a snapshot of my investments, but I am unable to do the same for the Accounts Section and the other information contained in the Accounts Section.

Feature Enhancement

One of the features I loved in Quicken Premier is an ability you use Morning Star XRAY feature to analyze all my investments to stay on track for rebalancing or correct positioning of my investments.

Thanks for a good product my suggestions are a desire to have a great product!

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    edited April 2023
    Options

Hello @mburlini,

Thanks for sharing your feedback with the Community, and welcome to Simplifi!

For the first item you mentioned above, I'd suggest taking a look at the Net Worth Report (currently only available in Early Access on the Web App), as this will list all of your accounts and balances. Although there is not currently a way to download or print a Report in Simplifi aside from exporting the Transaction Activity associated with the Report, we do have an existing Idea post where you can vote on this ability.

When it comes to the Morningstar XRay feature, although I'm not familiar with this, we do have an existing request for Investment Performance Comparisons:

If this differs from what you're looking for, feel free to create a separate Idea post requesting the Morningstar XRay feature specifically and explain how the feature works. More details on creating and voting for Idea posts can be found here.

I hope this helps!

-Coach Natalie

This discussion has been closed.