[Treasury Direct] - Account integration not fetching all the data (Treasury Bills) [edited]

Options
webnotorious
webnotorious Member
edited August 2023 in Investments

I added the integration to my Treasury Direct account ( https://www.treasurydirect.gov/ ) following the instructions of the post linked here. The connection did work well, but not all securities were retrieved. Only Savings Bonds Series I were retrieved, but not Treasury Bills. Was it supposed to retrieve everything or was it designed to only get Series I?

Thanks

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    edited July 2023
    Options

Hello @webnotorious,

Thanks for posting to the Community regarding this behavior, although I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing an issue with your Treasury Direct holdings in Simplifi.

If you were able to get the account connected, the holdings and balance in Simplifi should match the holdings and balance on the bank's website. If this is not the case, we can certainly escalate the issue to see what's going on. To do so, we'd need the following information:

1. The name of the account, as it appears in Simplifi.
    2. The name of the account, as it appears on the bank's website.
    3. The current balance of the account, as displayed in the Simplifi Accounts List (the left-hand bar that lists all of your accounts and balances).
    4. The current balance of the account, as displayed in the Investments section (please filter the page to include just this one account if you have multiple investment accounts).
    5. The current balance of the account, as displayed on the bank's website.
    6. A screenshot of the holdings displayed for the account on the bank's website.
    7. A screenshot of the Investments Portfolio section in Simplifi for the account that shows all holdings.
    8. A screenshot of the Accounts Summary page from the bank's website that lists all accounts and balances and has a wide enough scope to show the page URL (this must be taken from a computer web browser and not a mobile browser).

If you prefer to share this information privately, you may send it to me in a DM here in the Community. Thanks in advance!

-Coach Natalie

This discussion has been closed.