No running balance column is a deal-breaker.

Options
dddaddd
dddaddd Member
edited August 2023 in Feedback

I am an accountant.

The Running Balance column is critical for anyone who actually audits their transactions individually and/or has ever had an issue with a bank feed corrupting or incorrectly importing a line item. It is also essential for anyone who still doesn't fully trust their bank's system to always be right, 100% of the time.

I like your new product and I can see that you are [removed - accuracy]. That's fine; it's a business decision. But until your new product (which has many promising features) can adequately address this essential and basic accounting tool, I'm out.

I have also read through the reasons you all have stated for omitting this. Please do seek advice from accountants who have been working books for years. There is wisdom in their experience.

Tagged:

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

Hello @dddaddd,

Thanks for sharing your feedback with the Community!

I went ahead and moved this out of Feature Requests, since this request already exists and has been "declined". It sounds like you've already located the existing request, but I wanted to add it here for any other users who may review this post.

With that said, I moved this discussion to Feedback, as our Product Team reviews posts made here. I apologize that Simplifi doesn't offer what you're looking for, but we definitely appreciate you giving us a try!

-Coach Natalie

This discussion has been closed.