Add Samsung Financing (TD bank)

Options
RobWilk
RobWilk Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭

I now have a samsung financing account via td bank, it would be nice to track it here. I noticed chase had the option of tracking it as an external account (*i had issues trying to connect it, though)

Rob Wilkens

Tagged:
9 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

Hello @RobWilk,

Thanks for posting your request to the Community!

I went ahead and turned this into an Idea post requesting Samsung Financing so other users can vote on it and our Product Team can review it. However, we do need the URL used when signing in on the bank's website. Can you provide that here, please? 🙂

-Coach Natalie

• Jim Dice
    Options

Within the last month I am no longer able to connect to TD bank for my Samsung account. It worked for about 2 year. Here is the URL: https://onlineaccessplus.com/TDBank/webapp/#/login

• RobWilk
    RobWilk Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Thanks for posting the link, don't know how i missed the request in july.

Rob Wilkens

• RobWilk
    RobWilk Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Jim,

Be sure to click the up arrow in yellow section to vote for this.

Rob Wilkens

• kpharis
    Options

Yes, i need as well, trying all the add account for TD Bank and none are working for me with my log-in

• PhantomRex
    Options

Is this working now? Or is this still 'a planned feature'? I know someone had it working a while ago - is it working again? If so, could you please let me know how to add the "Samsung Financing" accounts (at TD Bank) into Quicken? THANK YOU

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.