Add a Recurring indicator to Transactions without having to expand the Details (edited)

khayes
khayes Member
edited April 7 in Feature Requests

The recurring bill/subscription feature is one of the most interesting aspects to Simplifi for me. As I am reviewing my transactions in the ledger, I often check to see if an item is being tracked as a recurring bill. To do this, I have to click the disclosure arrow to see the details of the transaction, then I can see it is marked as a bill. To view the details of the Bill I have to click the link. I think it would be more convenient, and should not clutter the interface, if a simple icon on the ledger row indicated the transaction was being tracked as a recurring bill. The icon could be clickable as well that would open the recurring bill details modal.

****ADDED:**** In the Spending Plan, I would also like an indication of which planned income \ expenses have actually been transacted so far.
This could be as simple as a checkmark, or colored dot.

4 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• Coach Paco
    Coach Paco Moderator admin

@khayes Great suggestion!

• holland40
    holland40 Member

I also think this would be beneficial.
    In addition, in the Spending Plan, I would also like an indication of which planned income \ expenses have actually been transacted so far.
    This could be as simple as a check mark, or colored dot.

• Coach Paco
    Coach Paco Moderator admin

@holland40 Great suggestion! I added it to the idea as well since it would work well together :smile:

• bcrossman
    bcrossman Member ✭✭✭✭

I like this idea a lot!