Share your feedback regarding the Upcoming redesign here!

Options
2»

Comments

• Another Stephen
    Options

I would rather see improvements to basic features like syncing with accounts. I only have 12 different accounts and WITHOUT FAIL every single one of them almost always says "Account needs attentionWe are unable to connect to ____ at this time." Like come on.

Also I don't get any transaction data from my investment accounts? I need to be able to categorize contributions straight from my employer (like 401k, espp, and rsu) as Income. I can't do that if the transactions don't even show up.

As a very happy mint user for 12 years. Settling for this service makes me sad. It just doesn't work great. It works. But a lot of manual work and keeping thing accurate. It's really a shame.

• bjjj5
    Options

I dislike the changes made to the "reviewed" button on the transaction list in the hover state and selected state. Apparently dark green is not-reviewed. Why not just have no icon for not-reviewed like the items at the top of the list in this screenshot? This was taken using Firefox v120.0.1.

• ajbopp
    ajbopp Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

@MoneyPro Remembering accounts is an Idea that you can vote on here.

I wasn't able to find an Idea post for including Planned Spending, which surprised me because a lot of people have inquired about it. You might want to create one yourself.

Anthony Bopp
    Simplifi User Since July 2022
    Money talks. But all my paycheck ever says is goodbye

• UrsulaA
    UrsulaA Superuser ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Simplifi User Since Nov 2023

Minter 2014-2023

Questionable Excel before 2014 to present

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

We appreciate everyone's feedback on the enhanced Bills & Payments section!

-Coach Natalie

This discussion has been closed.