Fidelity HSA accounts fail to add (edited)

Options
2»

Comments

• jkayo99
    Options

I also have this issue, where my IRA was loaded, but it will not allow me to connect the Roth IRA.

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

Hello All,

For anyone experiencing an issue with connecting their Fidelity HSA account in Quicken Simplifi, please provide the following information:

1. Has there been any activity in the account in the last 90 days?
    2. Has the bank made any recent changes to its website or sign-in process?
    3. If the issue is occurring on an existing Quicken Simplifi account, the name of the account as it appears in Quicken Simplifi.
    4. The name of the account as it appears on the bank's website.
    5. A screenshot of the Accounts Summary page from the bank's website (the page that lists all accounts and balances - feel free to redact any private info) and has a wide enough scope to show the page URL (this must be taken from a web browser and not a mobile browser).

Please also submit your logs via the 'Send Feedback' option:

1. Log into the Quicken Simplifi Web App.
    2. Select Profile from the left-hand navigation bar.
    3. With the Profile menu open, hold down the Option key for Mac or the Alt key for Windows, and then click Send Feedback
    4. Leave all boxes checked, add a brief description of the issue, and then click Send.

This will allow us to get more users added to the ticket, which will in turn show that this is a higher-impact issue. Thanks, everyone!

-Coach Natalie

• ht4tchr07
    Options
    1. Yes.
    2. No
    3. n/a
    4. Health Savings Account
    5. Attached

Send Feedback = Complete

• domg1
    domg1 Member
    Options
    1. No
    2. No
    3. N/A as the account cannot be added to Quicken Simplifi
    5. Attached Below

Sent Feedback through the Web App as well.

• Coach Natalie
    Options

@domg1, since the account hasn't had any activity in the last 90 days, we won't be able to add you to the ticket, as the account is most likely considered dormant. Can you try creating some activity in the account and then try adding it in Quicken Simplifi again? You might also need to contact the bank to make sure the account isn't dormant.

Thanks!

-Coach Natalie

• dmringo
    dmringo Member
    Options
    1. Yes
    2. No
    3. N/A - Account cannot be added

Feedback is also submitted through web app.

Thanks!

• EricX
    Options

same problem. And I am pretty sure there are activities in the last 90 days

• TRS_One
    TRS_One Member
    Options

Same issue. Came here to migrate from Mint. Pretty smooth until adding Fidelity accounts; roth IRA and HSA won't show up…Please fix, these are critical investment accounts.

• aza_re
    aza_re Member
    edited November 2023
    Options

I'm trying to set up an account due to Mint shutting down and ran into the problem too. Cant add any of the Fidelity HSA or IRA accounts. Seems like an ongoing issue…might decide to go with another competitor, [removed] has great interface and no issues connecting to Fidelity.

• RFL281
    RFL281 Member
    Options

Also evaluating Simplifi as a replacement for Mint and experiencing this error when adding a Fidelity Roth IRA account. Hoping for a quick fix, as I need to verify Simplifi can support my accounts.

• Coach Natalie
    edited November 2023
    Options

@ht4tchr07 & @dmringo, you've both been added to the ticket for missing HSA accounts!

-Coach Natalie

• Coach Natalie
    edited November 2023
    Options

For anyone experiencing an issue with Fidelity IRA accounts, please follow our Alert for updates on the known issue:

• Prak
    Options

Hi, same issue here with my Fidelity HSA not being added to Simplifi.

• account718
    Options

I'm also having the same issue. Has anyone been able to get a Fidelity HSA to work? Or is this only affecting some users. I don't have the account infront of me to gather the info above but this does not seem to be an isolated incident.

• Coach Natalie
    Options

Hey everyone! A fix for the issue with adding/connecting HSA accounts with Fidelity should have been implemented yesterday evening. Can everyone give this another try, please?

Thanks!

-Coach Natalie

• 6ubEgEjt77
    Options

Thank you, I'm able to add my Fidelity HSA account now. However, I still cannot connect my Fidelity Roth IRA. The latest on the 9/13/23 alert for missing Fidelity IRA accounts says that the discussion has been closed. Is that the most up to date alert to follow for this issue?

• WinstonTeracina
    Options

Wonderful…..I was able to connect my Fidelity HSA and view all holdings and recent transactions. Thank you @Coach Natalie

• TRS_One
    TRS_One Member
    Options

Fidelity HSA is now working!

Fidelity Roth IRA is still not working :(

• TRS_One
    TRS_One Member
    Options

Thanks for the link, but that discussion has been closed…

• bvw123
    Options

Yes, ex-Minter here, PLEASE fix Fidelity Roth, as a workaround I'm manually adding shares/QTY so at least it's updating with the market but automatic would be nice

• Kevin M
    Kevin M Member
    edited November 2023
    Options

Hi - Reporting the Fidelity HSA issue also. One thing for Quicken to be mindful of is that the workplace plans are accessed through nb.fidelity.com while other plans such as joint brokerage accounts, AND HSA, are able to be accessed on the main fidelity.com site. If one has only a workplace plan, the main Fidelity login is not available, but as soon as you have other accounts, you can access both areas and migrate back and forth while logged in. With Mint, there were times one worked for me and not the other, and vice versa. But I am trying to avoid some of the resulting duplicate account issues and keep things "clean" here.

1. Has there been any activity in the account in the last 90 days?

Yes, I contribute weekly. :)

1. Is the account considered an external account (i.e. are you redirected to a different website when selecting the account on the bank's website?)

As mentioned above, it can be accessed in 2 areas, but both are on the Fidelity platform.

1. Is the account a subtype of a different account?

No.

1. Has the bank made any recent changes to its website or sign-in process?

No

1. A screenshot of the Accounts Summary page from the bank's website (the page that lists all accounts and balances - feel free to redact any private info) and has a wide enough scope to show the page URL (this must be taken from a web browser and not a mobile browser).

• bustedpixels
    Options

Bumping to follow Fidelity Roth IRA fix

• Prak
    Options

Update: My HSA is now working. Thank you!

• Coach Natalie
    Options

@Kevin M, Fidelity HSA accounts should be working now. Can you give it another try using the "Fidelity" option, please?

-Coach Natalie

• Dusty
    Options

should we follow this thread for fidelity ROTH 401Ks as well? The linked thread is closed. :(

• RobWilk
    RobWilk Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@Dusty The 'alert' threads are all 'closed' to prevent posts from average users (like you and me) so that people who follow them (with the bookmark icon) only get official updates (as opposed to discussion). The bookmark icon (Following) can cause all posts on that thread to go to your e-mail if you're set up for that.

Rob Wilkens

• Coach Natalie
    Options

Hey everyone, is anyone still experiencing an issue adding/connecting their Roth IRA with Fidelity in Quicken Simplifi?

Thanks!

-Coach Natalie

• MinB
    MinB Member ✭✭
    Options

@Coach Natalie, I apologize for going MIA and not responding! I have just now successfully added both of our Fidelity HSA accounts. I didn't do anything different than I did a couple of months ago, but this time I was able to add them without issue.

Thanks!

• mgloney
    mgloney Member
    edited January 4
    Options

I am still having issues. Joined in December after the issue in this chain appears to have been resolved, but I am having the same issue in that my Fidelity HSA won't work. I go through adding and it appears successful but immediately says the following and reports a $0 balance

This financial institution needs your attention (Care: 324)

We have lost connectivity to your account. To restore connectivity, you must reconnect with your FI.

I sent my logs via the web app reference id 413640577335523584

Account has activity in the last 90 days and is called Gary HSA in Simplifi

I can't seem to find an option for fidelity.com to add an account. The closest I can find is nb.fidelity.com That works for my wife's HSA but she also has a 403(b) work account so she typically uses nb.fidelity.com I only have an HSA and it is not through work so I typically access through fidelity.com not the net benefits site. However, I can't find that option in Simplifi. Wondering if that is my issue? Does Simplifi only connect to work based accounts with Fidelity?

• Coach Natalie
    Options

@mgloney, this is an old topic that has been resolved. You'll want to post on the current thread for the 324 error here:

-Coach Natalie

This discussion has been closed.