Android update 4.13.0 on 10/26/23 completely broke most reports (edited)

Options
wkh
wkh Member
edited November 2023 in Report a Bug

Just got the update on 2 different android devices for today 10/26/23 vers. 4.13.0 and the spending report is now completely broken. That's the main reason I even use this tool. It now shows no transactions and no spending whatsoever except for "uncategorized", regardless of filters or settings. I've uninstalled and reinstalled, resynched, logged out and back in and still nothing on the spending report. The web version at app.simplifimoney.com still shows my data correctly. This definitely broke with version 4.13.0 of

Tagged:

Comments

• RobWilk
    RobWilk Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I cannot see the actual post, but at 2am ET I got an e-mail with the above subject.

I just want to confirm that the spending report appears broken on the (Android) mobile app right now, note that below shows $0 spending, the number should be closer to $1451 based on web app:

Rob Wilkens

• RobWilk
    RobWilk Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I will note, the appears to be the same graphic/icon as was in my post a couple of days ago:

Rob Wilkens

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    edited October 2023
    Options

@wkh, @RobWilk, and anyone else who may be experiencing this (myself included), we have gotten this issue reported and the team is cracking away at it. This will be fixed in a hot patch release of 4.13.1 or 4.13.2. In the meantime, Reports can be accessed via the Web App with no issues!

We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate everyone's patience as we work to get this resolved.

-Coach Natalie

SIMPL-18527

• wkh
    wkh Member
    Options

It seems they fixed the spending report issue on 10/27/24 with release 4.13.1. I don't know what 4.13.2 is. I don't see that anywhere.

This discussion has been closed.