Unable to modify all search results

Options
Marcin
Marcin Member ✭✭
edited December 2023 in Managing Your Transactions

When I perform transaction search and click select all before doing edit, only subset of transactions will be selected and edited.

Transaction from previous years in collapsed groups will not be edited.

Tagged:

Comments

• DannyB
    DannyB Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hi @Marcin Yes, right now you have to make sure all months you want to include in the search and select are expanded. I personally like that collapsed months are excluded from searches and wouldn’t want that feature to go away, but maybe there could be a way to select between what gets included in searches so a user can choose to include or exclude collapsed months.

Danny
    Simplifi user since 01/22
    Budget: a mathematical confirmation of your suspicions.” ~A.A. Latimer
  • Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

@Marcin, yes, only visible transactions are selected when using the checkbox to select all transactions in the register. This is by design and is not a bug. If you'd like to see a change made in Quicken Simplifi surrounding this functionality, the best way would be to create an Idea post outlining exactly what you'd like to see so your suggestion can be voted on.

I hope this helps!

-Coach Natalie

• RobWilk
    RobWilk Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I like how gmail does it (or did last time i used it), When you 'select all' it selects the current page ("currently visible months") but then up top it prompts you with an option to select all pages ("Select all months including collapsed").

Rob Wilkens

This discussion has been closed.