Issues with Wells Fargo, Bank of America HSA, Citibank and Venmo

Options
minx
minx Member

I just signed up (searching for a solution as a long-time Mint user) and am connecting a number of my accounts. Both Wells Fargo and Bank of America HSA says that I have connected these accounts but no balances are showing up on my Dashboard, and neither show up in Settings/Accounts (as I thought deleting them and reconnecting would help). Every time I try to add them, it says they are already added.

Citibank, on the other hand, was added but I get an error that I see in Settings/Accounts that says that MFA isn't supported but I don't have MFA turned on. I even went to my Citibank website to confirm and it's not even set up. I then set it up just to turn it off and still have the same error.

Venmo keep giving me an error message (FDP-103) saying that it is unable to connect at this time. I keep trying and keep getting the same error message. I even tried to reset password as the web version directed me there, and then I get a new error message (QCS-0429-2).

This occurs on both website and mobile app.

I don't see any update on Zillow and linking that up with our real estate value as this seems to be a request for almost 5 years now. Any updates?

Tagged:

Comments

This discussion has been closed.