"Upcoming" screen show pending payments as past due, but Spending plan shows them as paid.

Options
btsmith52
btsmith52 Member ✭✭
edited December 2023 in Report a Bug

"Upcoming" screen show pending payments as past due, but Spending Plan shows them as paid. This inconsistency is a bit annoying. Is there some point to this that I'm missing?

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

@btsmith52, thanks for posting!

To clarify, is this issue occurring with the Projected Cash Flow on the Quicken Simplifi Mobile App specifically? If so, we have an existing topic here:

If not, can you provide a little more context, please? Such as:

• What specific "upcoming" screen you're referring to.
    • Whether you're using the Web or the Mobile App.
    • Has a transaction been linked to the Reminder in question (you can determine this by opening the transaction)?
    • Is there perhaps a duplicate Reminder where the transaction has already been linked, but a duplicate Reminder still exists that needs to be deleted (the best place to see this would be the Spending Plan)?

Please let us know so we can best assist!

-Coach Natalie

• btsmith52
    btsmith52 Member ✭✭
    Options

Hi, thanks. I am using the Web. If I move my cursor to the far left of the window, there is a calendar icon labeled "Upcoming". The transaction is specifically linked to a pending transaction. This is a repeatable behavior and just a difference between how the "Upcoming" screen shows a transaction vs how the spending plan shows it. Once the transaction has cleared, they both show it as paid.

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

@btsmith52, thanks for confirming!

It sounds like you're experiencing what's been reported for the Mobile App, but on the Web App and in the Upcoming section instead of Projected Cash Flow. I haven't personally seen this, so can you provide some screenshots and additional info, please?

1. A screenshot of the Reminder in question from the Upcoming section.
    2. A screenshot of the same Reminder from the Spending Plan.
    3. A screenshot of the Transaction Detail view for the pending transaction in question that shows the Date, Payee, and Amount, as well as the "Series" section so we can see that it's been linked (feel free to redact any private info; we just need the basics).
    4. If you use the Mobile App, please also check the Upcoming section there to see if the issue is perhaps Web-specific.
    5. We also have a new Upcoming redesign that's currently in Early Access (see here) — can you enable Early Access to see if the issue is also presented on the Web App with the new design? You can turn Early Access back off when you're done if you'd like.

Much appreciated!

-Coach Natalie

This discussion has been closed.