Why aren't some future (upcoming) transactions not showing in the list of upcoming transactions

Options
Lee B
Lee B Member ✭✭
edited December 2023 in Managing Your Transactions

I entered manually 10 future transactions. One for this month on the 5th of the month. And one each for the following nine months on the 5th of that month. When I view the upcoming Overview list…coming Later, I only see what looks like 30 days of upcoming transactions. Why can't I see ALL upcoming transactions in date order? In Settings, All Recurring, I see a few more, maybe 45 days.

BUT, in the calendar view of upcoming, if I hover over the 5th of each month, I DO see the future transactions, all the way through the next nine months as I posted them. So, I know they are there in the data base somewhere and possibly they will show up in the future days down the road.

My request would be to show ALL upcoming transactions I created in the Upcoming Coming Soon or Coming Later sections.

Thanks.

Best Answer

Answers

• Lee B
    Lee B Member ✭✭
    Options

thanks @Coach Natalie. How long does it typically take for early access builds to become the gold version?

lee.

• Lee B
    Lee B Member ✭✭
    Options

@Coach Natalie . I set Early Access. I do now see where you can set the time frame. If I set a future time frame 9 months ahead, I do see all my transactions I scheduled into the future in the list presentation.

Thanks,

Lee

This discussion has been closed.