PenFed - Getting 102 errors about 1 week

Options
2»

Comments

• RobWilk
    RobWilk Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@tom m Penfed has been working for me (and others) for at least a week, even if not officially acknowledged, I believe they already fixed the issue.

I suggest trying to 'reset connection' on your penfed account, this will prompt you for username/password again.

It is probably no coincidence that it was briefly broken in Mint and Simplifi, since they probably both are using an INTUIT connection to connect to PenFed.

Rob Wilkens

• tom m
    tom m Member
    Options

I have done what you recommended and also followed simplifi fix it recommendations. Neither worked to this date.

I am confused and a bit irate.

i hope they keep working on this issue for my sake. That is what i am paying for.

• RobWilk
    RobWilk Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 16
    Options

The error we were getting was 102. A 100 error (which you told me you were getting) may be something different. OFfhand, I don't know what a 100 error means. @Coach Natalie What's a 100 error and suggested fix ?

Again, I had penfed transactions download as recently as yesterday. For me, it's working.

Rob Wilkens

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

As far as we're aware, the issues with Pentagon FCU are still ongoing, so our Alert is still active:

@RobWilk a to.100 error is a timeout error, and they usually require 24 hours to clear. @tom m, is it a to.100 error or a different type of 100 error?

Thanks!

-Coach Natalie

• tom m
    tom m Member
    Options

here is the error, on 1 27 2024

We are unable to connect to Pentagon Federal Credit Union at this time. Please try again later.
    Care Code: to.100

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

@tom m, thanks for posting back and confirming the error!

To clarify, is the issue happening on existing Quicken Simplifi accounts, or is this occurring when first attempting to connect to Pentagon Federal Credit Union? If the former, have you tried resetting the connection, by chance? And regardless of either scenario, I'd also suggest trying from a different browser or in incognito mode since the error indicates a timeout issue.

Please let us know!

-Coach Natalie

• tom m
    tom m Member
    Options
    1. I signed onto simplifi late dec. I have been unable to connect to Penfed since then. I try daily, with no luck.
    2. I am still getting the 100 error code.
    3. This is an existing account.
    4. You stated that i should reset the connection.
    5. I am not tech-savvy, so how do I reconnect or reset the connection?
    6. I do not understand what you mean by incognito mode in PC terms. I don't know how to do that process either.
    7. thank you

• RobWilk
    RobWilk Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Re: #5 - Go into Settings (on the left menu), then select Accounts, locate the bank name and look for a three dot menu on the right side of it on the screen, Reset connection is in there. Follow on screen instructions.

For me, PenFed works, but it is slow (it can take a long time to connect).

I now have two PenFed Credit Cards (my new one has 'platinum rewards').

Rob Wilkens

This discussion has been closed.