System
System Administrator admin

This discussion was created from comments split from:

Ally Auto Care Code: FDP-103

Tagged:

Comments

• kolsen2
    Options

Similar issue happening to me with my Home Depot consumer credit card. I have verified on the Home Depot site that my credentials work and have signed in correctly; however keep getting this 103 error on Simplifi.

• Coach Kristina
    Coach Kristina Moderator admin
    Options

Hello @kolsen2,

To troubleshoot the FDP-103 (invalid credentials) error, please try these steps:

First, you would want to verify that you are using the correct connection option. I can see there are several choices for Home Depot, although only one of them is for a consumer credit card in the US. What URL (web address) do you use when logging into your account?

Next, to check for any typos when adding/connecting your account, you would want to click the eye icon at the right hand side of the password field to display the password in plain text. If you use a password manager, you may want to try typing the password manually, in case the password manager's information is outdated.

If everything is input correctly and it is still saying the credentials are invalid, then try logging in on the financial institution website again using the same User ID and password that you were using to add/connect the account in Simplifi. This allows you to verify that the account is not locked (many financial institutions will lock an account if they detect too many failed login attempts).

Please let me know how it goes!

-Coach Kristina

This discussion has been closed.