Connectivity

Options

Hi Note to Quicken RE: Simplify.  

It's no good to me if I cannot connect with my bank and I am not going to explore using simplify until I confirm that I can connect to my bank. I have been using Quicken software connected to my bank for at least 20 years.  I am now using a Chromebook for my business, and I wanted to connect to Simplify because, apparently, Quicken is not compatible with Chromebook. I submitted a request for Simplify to connect to my bank so that I can get rid of my old Microsoft computer and I never heard from them. I have followed all the reporting suggestions and I have heard nothing but a string of emails begging me to Enroll Now! Why won't you contact me Quicken???

Tagged:

Best Answer

Answers

• Delvalle
    Options

That's what I said….. that's the right bank… and the emails I referred to are the daily "Trial is running out… enroll today.." I am getting them every day. I just delete them. On day one I followed your guidelines to request a connection to my bank. The odd thing is that QUICKEN has been connected to my bank for years…. why can't Quicken Simplifi connect me? I called my bank today and they are going to submit a request to Quicken. Tx for your attention

• Delvalle
    Options

Oh… and they are from Simplifi…. not that it matters.

This discussion has been closed.