newbie here, can't find some of my banks...

Options
itlm062
itlm062 Member
edited February 5 in Getting Started

some of them are pretty well known…not sure why I can't seem to find them on the list to add?

sofi bank / cc (brings up MOHELA.com?)
penfed - not found
mission square - found under icmarc.org but says all accounts added (not true)
affinity FCU - not found
AODFCU - not found
Provident CU (only add my savings, but not other accounts)…

also having issue adding in my amex account, but that's a different story : )

thx!

Tagged:

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

@itlm062, thanks for reaching out!

It looks like you were set up on our Finicity aggregator, as very few users are, which is most likely the reason you're not seeing these banks even though they are normally supported in Quicken Simplifi. With that, we will need to look at these on an individual basis. To do so, please create a separate post to report and outline each individual bank. Be sure to include as much detail as possible including any error codes/messages received.

We look forward to working with you on each of these matters!

-Coach Natalie

• itlm062
    Options

are there any other aggregators I can use? would be great if I can use plaid or something…
    also, there are no error messages, just the banks aren't found when I type in their name…I'll try to poke around to see if I can find other aggregators.

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

@itlm062, you don't get to choose your aggregator. We typically use Intuit for aggregation, but we are testing dual aggregation with Finicity, so a very small number of users are being set up on Finicity. However, we are seeing that some of the common banks aren't supported on Finicity, so we're doing our best to get them added.

With that, if the issue is just that the banks aren't listed when attempting to add them, I can add them to the list of ones we need to pursue support for. I'm not sure how long it will take, but rest assured that this is something we're looking into. However, have you tried the "MOHELA - Sofi" option just in case? I also see Affinity FCU under "Affinity FCU (NJ)" — have you tried this one? And finally, for the Provident Credit Union issue, you will want to create a separate post to report the missing accounts so that one can be looked at.

For the remaining banks that are not listed for you in Quicken Simplifi, please provide the bank's URL, as we need this to submit the request.

Thanks!

-Coach Natalie

This discussion has been closed.