Future Spending Plans (7 Merged Votes)

Options
124»

Comments

• bbertchie
    bbertchie Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    @Coach Natalie - This is perfect and being able to see next month allows me to move things around if I need.  Thanks!
  • millsmn
    millsmn Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    Great news Natalie - thank you!
  • Seth Malone
    Seth Malone Member
    Options
    For others who struggle with looking into the future with Simplifi, I wanted to share that Projected Cash Flow from within my main checking account is very helpful.  Manually enter one-time transactions for future expenses as well as recurring transactions for savings, and then you can look 6 months into the future and see if you’re going to run out of money in your checking account.
  • Flopbot
    Flopbot Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yea, it's so pretty...and simple!  Looking forward to testing it out with my Mortgage this month.  That's one bill that I always had to set aside until the next month rolled around; not this time!
    Chris
    Quicken Desktop user since 2014.
    New to Simplifi in 2021.
  • SimplifineHowareyou
    SimplifineHowareyou Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    Thank you, @Coach Natalie! This is already a gamechanger for me. I just finished paying off a debt, and I have a vacation coming up, so I can now plan next month without that debt payment and get a feel for paying off trip expenses. Thank you again!
  • SDN
    SDN Member
    Options
    Hi Natalie, I don't see how to get access to the future spending plan- the R arrow to click on the future month is still shaded for me.
  • Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options
    Hello @SDN,

The future month in the Spending Plan is currently only available with Early Access, so you'll want to enable this in the Settings menu. :smile:

Please let us know if you have any further questions!

-Coach Natalie
  • Flopbot
    Flopbot Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    For anyone who has trouble finding it, the Early Access toggle is located under Settings > General.

It looks like this when turned on...

Chris
    Quicken Desktop user since 2014.
    New to Simplifi in 2021.
  • Meg
    Meg Member
    Options
    Coach Natalie - my early access is checked off but the button to move forward a month is still grayed out on the spend area - what do I do?
  • Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options
    Hello @Meg,

I apologize for the delayed response -- we've been having some issues with the Community.

Were you able to gain access to the next future month in the Spending Plan? If not, please let us know if the issue is occurring on the Simplifi Web App, the Mobile App, or both. Screenshots of the issue would be wonderful to have as well. :smile:

-Coach Natalie
This discussion has been closed.