Projected Cash Flow on web browser vs phone app differ/incorrect

Options
Jseagull
Jseagull Member
edited March 8 in Projected Cash Flow

Last night around 9:20pm PST, I noticed that the checking cash flow calcs for the browser view differ from the Android phone app checking cash flow.

In addition, it appears that the android app has duplicated the Public Emp Ret deposit of $3672 resulting in an incorrect cash flow figure calculation.

I have seen this occur a number of times; this is not an isolated example.

See attached screen shots. Let me know if you have questions.

Tagged:

Comments

• RobWilk
    RobWilk Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I don't know if it's still broken because I don't use the mobile app enough, but there was a known problem with cash flow on the mobile app as of about a month ago. I reported it, but someone else had already reported it. That may be what you're seeing.

I am pretty sure this was the post on that topic with 'no fix yet':

Rob Wilkens

• jboyne1680
    Options

I have observed the same issue. I use both the desktop and the mobile on a regular basis and the projected cash flow is vastly different between the two.

• Jseagull
    Jseagull Member
    Options

(posted this to a different discussion; Reposting to ensure that product support sees this bug)

Last night around 9:20pm PST, I noticed that the checking cash flow calcs for the browser view differ from the Android phone app checking cash flow.

In addition, it appears that the android app has duplicated the Public Emp Ret deposit of $3672 resulting in an incorrect cash flow figure calculation.

I have seen this occur a number of times; this is not an isolated example.

See attached screen shots. Let me know if you have questions.

• UrsulaA
    UrsulaA Superuser ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 7
    Options

I am seeing the same thing. The mobile app is double counting today's pending transaction in the projected cash flow calculation. The web app has the correct projected balance.

Mobile app with today's pending deposit, which is a recurring series.

Balance with pending option is used in both web and mobile app.

Web app, shows correct projected balance, deposit is linked to series.

Simplifi User Since Nov 2023

Minter 2014-2023

Questionable Excel before 2014 to present

• UrsulaA
    UrsulaA Superuser ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Looks like the same issue. I am trusting the projections on the web app until the fix is done in mobile.

Simplifi User Since Nov 2023

Minter 2014-2023

Questionable Excel before 2014 to present

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

@Jseagull, if you are also seeing the same issue that has already been reported here (and what Ursula described in her previous comment), please be sure to follow the other post for updates on the already reported issue.

Thanks!

-Coach Natalie

This discussion has been closed.