Month-to-current-date total spending

Options
santoshamb
santoshamb Member
edited March 29 in Using Reports

Hello,

Is it possible to see the total spending on all credit card accounts (or a breakdown by credit card account) from the beginning of the current month to the current date? I would like to use this to understand how much I have spend on credit cards in the current month. I'd like to be able to re-run the report each day and have it update with recent spending.

Thank you,

Ben

Tagged:

Best Answers

• UrsulaA
    UrsulaA Superuser ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

To view all spending on credit accounts for month to date, I did the following in the web app.

Go to reports, Spending, Use This Month as Date Range

Select your credit cards from the account filter. I included CC in the name of my open credit card accounts for convenience. Your spending will be displayed below.

Another way

Go to the transaction list, click on the credit header. Ensure that all your credit cards are assigned the credit type in Simplifi for the list to be complete.

Type >2/1/2024 in the search box

Filter transactions by Advanced - Not excluded in reports and Not excluded in spending plan

You will get a total of transactions at the top of the transaction list per screenshot above.

In the mobile app, you can filter the spending report by account as well so you can only include your credit cards.

Simplifi User Since Nov 2023

Minter 2014-2023

Questionable Excel before 2014 to present

• RobWilk
    RobWilk Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

UrsulaA seems to have you handled…

But since you want to run this every day, you may want to vote for the ability to save report options:

Rob Wilkens

Answers

This discussion has been closed.