Etrade with MFA keeps asking to re-enter credential

Options

The same question was asked here, but unfortunately the question was subpar.

After the initial connection, each time we open Simplifi app , it asks to connect again. This is you and their site not having done your connection/storing of credentials correctly.

The same issue exists for Slavic 401k in Simplifi. Even though connection works and account details and value is pulled in, it will keep asking for password at each login.

You guys have to work with your partners to tighten these up. Its unacceptable. Its forcing me to delete the connection and add it manual, which is not a solution, it means i'm going to update the values manually for lifetime. Since this is a paid product and i'm linking accounts, you shouldnt ask me to manually enter its value. You should allow linking to work as expected, to stay linked and connected !

Tagged:

Comments

• Coach Jon
    Coach Jon Moderator admin
    edited March 7
    Options

Hello @frankconsidering,

Thanks for reaching out! To help us clarify what is occuring with your E*Trade connection, could you let us know if you are experiencing a specific error when trying to connect? Or is the connection successful and when you return to Quicken Simplifi later it asks once again to connect?

Additionally, I would suggest creating a separate post for the Slavic 401k issue you are experiencing as well if you would like to have that troubleshooted.

Thank You,

Coach Jon

This discussion has been closed.