Add an Assets/Liabilities Net Worth Chart (edited)

Options
David P
David P Member
edited March 29 in Feature Requests

Would be nice to see assets and liabilities on the Net Worth report/graph, rather than just a single line.

7 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

@David P, thanks for posting your suggestion to the Community!

I went ahead and moved this out of Feature Requests for now, as I'm not sure quite what you're requesting and wanted to gain some clarity, as well as make sure you're aware of some of the existing features of the Net Worth Report. Since Assets and Liabilities are currently included in the Net Worth Report, have you tried using Filters to filter the Report to just those accounts? Or are you specifically looking to see separate lines for each account in the graph of the Report? Or are you perhaps looking for a separate Assets/Liabilities Report to give more granularity to this aspect of your net worth?

Please let us know so we can best assist!

-Coach Natalie

• David P
    David P Member
    Options

Hi Natalie,

A feature I enjoyed on Mint and have seen on other platforms incorporates assets as a positive bar and debts as a negative bar on the graph. It gives a little more insight than just a line; something like the picture attached.

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

@David P, thanks for the visual!

-Coach Natalie

• Bread01
    Bread01 Member ✭✭
    edited April 8
    Options

Completely agree with David P. Net Worth is made up of two major components, 1.) total assets and 2.) total liabilities. Visually being able to see trends in the two underlying components is as important, if not more important, than visualizing the total net worth when analyzing your financial performance. That was one of my favorite graphs in Mint.

Simplifi User Since February 2024

Mint User Since 2011

User Type: Monitor Net Income and Grow Net Worth