Issues With Wells Fargo Credit Card

Options
JayBlank
JayBlank Member

There seems to be an issue with my Wells Fargo Credit Card account. The account reflects a balance of $0.00 after a few days, sometimes after twelve hours, and the transactions are not updated.

I have to manually delete and reconnect the account for Quicken to update the information.

I have checked with my bank to make sure the account can be shared with Quicken, which is good on the bank side.

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

I am using Quicken Simplifi.

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

@JayBlank, thanks for reaching out to the Community regarding this issue!

The next time the account in question stops updating, don't delete it. Instead, I'd suggest establishing a completely fresh connection with the bank by following these steps:

1. Make all of the accounts with this bank manual by following the steps here.
    2. Once you see the account(s) listed in the Manual Accounts section under Settings > Accounts, go back through the Add Account flow to reconnect to the bank.
    3. Carefully link the account(s) found to your existing Quicken Simplifi account(s) by following the steps here.

Once the account is re-linked, go ahead and keep an eye on things and let us know if the issue pops up again before taking any further action.

Let us know how it goes!

-Coach Natalie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.