Hiding Chase accounts

Options
kac00
kac00 Member

Hi,

When adding Chase accounts, part of the dialog is (paraphrased) "you have to select the box to add all your chase accounts… but you can hide them later in Simplifi". I am unable to see where to hide them. I can close them and then not display closed accounts… but I don't know if this is what I want to do?

The accounts I want to hide are my teenage child's checking and savings accounts. They show up in my list of accounts (because teenager) but I want to exclude them from my tracking.

Am I missing something? What is the best way to handle this for my use case? Thanks for any suggestions.

Tagged:

Best Answers

• kac00
    kac00 Member
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi,

So I ended up "resetting connection" on the Chase accounts. That gave me the dialog to choose which ones to include in Simplifi. At this point the unwanted accounts were still there but no longer linked so I deleted them.

So for me, resetting the connection worked. Would still like to see the ability to hide accounts like I was able to in desktop Quicken.

Thanks,

Keith

• Coach Kristina
    Coach Kristina Moderator admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @kac00,

I'm glad to hear you were able to remove the accounts you did not want showing in your Quicken Simplifi. You're not the only one who would like to have the ability to hide any account. I'd recommend adding your vote and a comment to this Idea Post:

Ideas that get enough votes may be implemented in the future!

-Coach Kristina

Answers

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.