Transaction filters don't persist across page refresh, despite URL params

Options
rbw
rbw Member
edited April 8 in Troubleshooting

I typically filter the "Transactions" page to "Not excluded in reports":

Doing so changes the URL from app.simplifimoney.com/transactions to app.simplifimoney.com/transactions?isExcludedFromReports=0&filterOut=0.

However, if I refresh the page, or navigate directly to that "isExcludedFromReports=0" URL, the filter is not applied:

It would be nice if the URLs could be used to actually bookmark useful views, and save me from having to re-apply filters I've already applied (and which are already reflected in the URL).

A couple related requests:

• Let me configure a default set of filters for the Transactions page (I almost never want to see transactions that I've marked as "Excluded in reports" or "Excluded in spending plan").
  • On the Transactions page, I usually collapse the left-hand "Accounts" panel as well as the "Bills & Payments" accordion up top. That state should be persisted in localStorage, so I don't have to repeat it every day.

Tagged:

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.