How can I manually track investments over time?

Options
tonymfernandez
tonymfernandez Member

I have investments I made into a manual account. I linked them properly and they show the correct value. However, I am unable to add the date when I made this investment, and I noticed that there's no way to show a change in holdings over time. That is, say I liquidate my holdings. The only way to track that is to change my balance, which then will make it so that I never had the investment in the first place.

Is there a way that I can manually change asset balances over time and track them like is done in all of the linked investment accounts? I can't see why the manual account prohibits tracking transactions.

Tagged:

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.