Edward Jones Mutual funds daily pricing not updating

Options
Clark
Clark Member ✭✭✭✭

This is an issue (bug) I have posted before. It was fixed and working great until about a month ago. The daily price updates are NOT updating again. For some reason only a few are getting updated. This is a real issue for me as have to manually look up prices or go to Empower which works perfectly. Before you say it, is is NOT… EJ. Please escalate to your technical support team as you did before. Clark

Comments

• Coach Kristina
    Coach Kristina Moderator admin
    Options

Hello @Clark,

To help troubleshoot this issue, could you please provide more details? Are you missing any transactions or getting any error messages/codes? Where are you seeing the incorrect/not updated information (dashboard, portfolio view, etc.)? Could you please post or DM a screenshot of what you're seeing, with any personal information redacted?

I look forward to your reply!

-Coach Kristina

• Clark
    Clark Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

@Coach Kristina ...I sent you a DM showing the missing mutual fund pricing updates. I was hard to redact to show what I needed to show without spending a lot of time. Please escalate this to get this fixed for the second time. This happened about the time the transactions quit updating. Please handle as sensitive data.

Thanks Clark

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    edited April 16
    Options

@Clark, thanks for sending the DM!

Before reviewing this issue for escalation or anything along those lines, we'll need to do some troubleshooting. Please follow these steps to establish a completely fresh connection with the bank:

1. Make all of your Edward Jones accounts manual by following the steps here.
    2. Once you see the account(s) listed in the Manual Accounts section under Settings > Accounts, go back through the Add Account flow to reconnect to the bank.
    3. Carefully link the account(s) found to your existing Quicken Simplifi account(s) by following the steps here.

Let us know if that works for you!

-Coach Natalie

• Clark
    Clark Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

@Coach Natalie ok. Can I do this on my computer instead of on the mobile app?

Clark

• Coach Natalie
    Options

@Clark, absolutely!

Here are the same steps but for the Web App:

1. Make all of your Edward Jones accounts manual by following the steps here.
    2. Once you see the account(s) listed in the Manual Accounts section under Settings > Accounts, go back through the Add Account flow to reconnect to the bank.
    3. Carefully link the account(s) found to your existing Quicken Simplifi account(s) by following the steps here.

-Coach Natalie

• Clark
    Clark Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 18
    Options

@Coach Natalie …When I started to follow above, I noticed I have Edward Jones shown in both active and manual accounts. It would not let me make it manual account as an option, as I guess it's because its listed manual already??? See the screen shots. What do I do to fix this? Thanks Clark

• Clark
    Clark Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

@Coach Natalie here is the only options following your first step.

• Coach Natalie
    Options

@Clark, it looks like you have an old 'Edward Jones' connection down below your manual accounts that just needs to be deleted since there are no accounts under it. You can delete the empty institution by following these steps:

1. Click the three dots at the end of the financial institution.
    2. Click Delete institution, then click Delete again to confirm.

Once done, you'd proceed with the steps I provided above by making each of your Edward Jones accounts manual and then reconnecting to the bank and re-linking the accounts. To clarify, the option to make an account manual is going to be in the three-dot menu for each individual account; based on your screenshot, it looks like you're clicking the three-dot menu for the institution itself.

Let me know if you have any further questions on this!

-Coach Natalie

• Clark
    Clark Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

@Coach Natalie @Coach Kristina

I followed all of your steps above, and the mutual fund pricing is still not updating. Please escalate now to get this fixed. I previously have provided @Coach Kristina with the screenshots.

Clark

• Coach Natalie
    Options

@Clark, thanks for giving those steps a try and posting back!

We will need fresh data as follows in order to escalate this:

1. The names of the accounts the issue is occurring with as it appears in Quicken Simplifi (I see some above — is this all of them? Is there a primary account that can be used as an example to help simplify things?).
    2. A fresh screenshot of the holdings for the account in Quicken Simplifi that shows the dashes for the price change (if you have multiple investment accounts, you'll want to filter the page to just this account).
    3. A screenshot of the holdings on the bank's website for a comparison that hopefully also shows the price change value.

We also need you to submit your logs via the 'Send Feedback' option:

1. Log into the Quicken Simplifi Web App.
    2. Select Profile from the left-hand navigation bar.
    3. With the Profile menu open, hold down the Option key for Mac or the Alt key for Windows, and then click Send Feedback
    4. Leave all boxes checked, add a brief description of the issue, and then click Send.

-Coach Natalie

• Clark
    Clark Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

@Coach Natalie

1. All of my accounts have this issue. I am sending WG Central IRA as a primary account for the example.
    2. I will DM to you as it is sensitive.
    3. I will DM to you as it is sensitive.

I did send feedback logs as you requested.

Clark

• Coach Natalie
    Options

@Clark, thanks for providing the requested information!

I have gotten this issue escalated and will be sure to let you know when we hear back.

-Coach Natalie

CTP-9807

• Clark
    Clark Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

THank you @Coach Natalie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.