Can't see chase credit cards from two different accounts at once

nfgreen
nfgreen Member

Hi, I've been using Simplifi for about 3 months with no issues. I recently tried to add my fiance's chase accounts. We both have separate credit cards with Chase and are not authorized users on each others accounts.

I was able to add her account, but once I did, my credit cards were no longer syncing and I got an error message about needing to reconnect. I went through the login process to re-connect my accounts, but now my cards are synced and hers are not.

After this, I tried deleting her account and re-adding it from the app instead of the web browser. However, I'm running into the same issue where it seems only one set of accounts is allowed. My understanding was that this is an option for simplifi, to be able to have separate accounts linked together? Am I missing something?

This seems related to the following issue.

Best Answer

• Coach Jon
    Coach Jon Moderator admin
    Answer ✓

Hello @nfgreen,

The Amazon Rewards instance in Quicken Simplifi uses Chase login credentials. If you use your second set of credentials, it should bring up those accounts. Let us know how that goes!

-Coach Jon

Answers

• Coach Jon
    Coach Jon Moderator admin

Hello @nfgreen,

Thanks for reaching out! I am sorry that you are having trouble getting both sets of accounts connected. Have you tried using the workaround provided by the user in the previous post you linked?

If not, I would try doing so to see if this works for you! Let us know how that goes!

-Coach Jon

• nfgreen
    nfgreen Member

Hi Jon,

My chase account has multiple cards, not just an amazon rewards card, so I don't think it will work to switch it?

Thanks,

Noah

• nfgreen
    nfgreen Member

Got it, thanks! That did the trick.

—Noah

This discussion has been closed.