iOS URL scheme

Humanleg86
Humanleg86 Member ✭✭
edited July 19 in Troubleshooting

Does anyone know the URL scheme for the Simplifi iOS app?

Tagged:

Comments

• Coach Jon
    Coach Jon Moderator admin

Hello @Humanleg86,

Thanks for reaching out! I am not sure what you mean by "URL scheme". Can you go into detail about what it is you are looking for?

Thanks,

Coach Jon

• Humanleg86
    Humanleg86 Member ✭✭

It's basically a URL that you can use to open the app. A good example of one that I use is: "ms-outlook://Inbox", I have this text listed in my to do app which allows me to directly open outlook (you may do this from Safari or the Notes app as well). You will need to ask your dev team or support team for the answer.

• RobWilk
    RobWilk Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭

It is probably true that not every app registers a 'url scheme' as opening them via web link is not always desirable. What I'm saying is that it's possible there is none, but you may be able to request one.

Rob Wilkens

• Humanleg86
    Humanleg86 Member ✭✭

Thus my question…

• RobWilk
    RobWilk Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 20

Ultimately, it might need to be an "Idea post" that gets voted on, and depending on the number of votes, after a number of years they might add it.

Rob Wilkens

• Coach Jon

Hello @Humanleg86,

Thank you for your response. I am not aware of any URL Scheme associated with our mobile application. Are you unable to open the application directly?

Thanks,

Coach Jon

• RobWilk
    RobWilk Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭

No, they can open it directly, they want to be able to open it via a link. i.e. their example of having the link on a todo list that's tappable.

-Rob

Rob Wilkens

• Humanleg86
    Humanleg86 Member ✭✭

I reviewed the .plist and there is no such scheme. I know those are optional within iOS… Thanks anyways, I knew it would be a shot in the dark with Quicken… They cant even setup MFA….

• Coach Jon

Hello @Humanleg86,

Thanks for the reply. If you would like to request that this feature be added to Quicken Simplifi, you can feel free to create an Idea Post that other users may vote for and follow. This would allow us to determine interest in this idea.

Thanks,

Coach Jon

This discussion has been closed.