Amount Matching for Recurring Transactions: Share your feedback here!

Coach Natalie
Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
edited August 19 in Feedback

Attention Early Access users! Our product team wants to hear from you all on the new Amount Matching feature for Recurring Transactions. Any improvements or issues or any feedback at all, let us know by commenting below!

Our support article here has more info on this feature: https://help.simplifimoney.com/en/articles/9174873-amount-matching-for-recurring-transactions

We also have an announcement here with more details:

Comments

• birbyb
    birbyb Member

I like this feature, I have run into this before, so I appreciate it. it looks like the range matching picks a range. It would be nice to be able to define a range, or to set a a minimum/maximum, like >1000

• cdorsi
    cdorsi Member ✭✭

My problem is rarely that a recurring transaction was matched to another transaction with the same payee, but a different amount. My problem is that Simplifi matches transactions of the same amount, but a different payee, usually a very different, inexplicable payee. So, narrowing the amount matching window doesn't help. I just need transactions from a different payee not to match.

What happens even more frequently that mis-matches are non-matches. Sometimes Simplifi inexplicably ignores naming rules, so understandably a match based on a renaming rule gets missed. Not sure why the naming rules randomly fail. Other times, the payee name matches, but Simpifi still doesn't match the recurrent transaction to the downloaded transaction.

• Coach Natalie

@cdorsi, thanks for the feedback!

If you'd like to troubleshoot the issue you're seeing with Recurring Reminders being linked to transactions of an entirely different Payee, we'd be happy to do so if you create a separate post outside of this Amount Matching feedback post.

We look forward to hearing from you!

-Coach Natalie

• Coach Natalie

Amount Matching is live for everyone!

• Coach Natalie

Thank you all for your feedback here!

This discussion has been closed.