Why is not net income available on the dashboard?

N4KHQ
N4KHQ Member ✭✭✭✭
edited July 30 in Using Reports

For me the biggest value of Simplify is Net Income. It does be such a simple options to require so many clicks?

Tagged:

Comments

• Coach Kristina
    Coach Kristina Moderator admin

Hello @N4KHQ,

Could you provide more detail what it is you're looking for? Currently, you can see net worth on the dashboard. On the web app, the net worth number is visible on the Accounts tile.

On the mobile app, the first tile on the dashboard has 4 sections; the final section displays net worth.

I can see there is an Idea post requesting a separate Net Worth tile on the dashboard (that would display more information, such as net worth over time).

If that Idea post is describing what you want to see, please add your vote. Ideas that get enough votes may be implemented in the future!

I look forward to your response!

-Coach Kristina

• N4KHQ
    N4KHQ Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 30

I would like to see on the web app, Net Income as it appears by month under Reports. You show income and expenses on the dash board of the web app. Net Income and Net Worth are totally different in my books

• Coach Kristina
    Coach Kristina Moderator admin

Thank you for the clarification,

While there isn't currently a Net Income tile on the dashboard, I can see there is an Idea post requesting it be added:

If that is what you'd like to see, please add your vote. If you were wanting something different, then I'd recommend creating a new Idea post describing what you'd like to see. For instructions on creating an Idea post, please click here.

Thank you!

-Coach Kristina

• N4KHQ
    N4KHQ Member ✭✭✭✭

I voted it up last year.

This discussion has been closed.