Apple Wallet Integration: Share your feedback here!

124»

Comments

• rhayes
    rhayes Member

No, it did not. I tried twice. Even waiting a day to re-activate the second time. I still get double transactions for every transaction on my apple card. :(

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin

@rhayes, thanks for the reply!

To clarify, did you delete your Apple Wallet accounts from Quicken Simplifi, or did you just disconnect them? If the latter, what action did you take to disconnect them? If the former, once the accounts were deleted, did you try uninstalling and reinstalling the Quicken Simplifi Mobile App?

Let us know!

-Coach Natalie

• rhayes
    rhayes Member

I tried a couple of different things. First I deleted the accounts from the web app on my MacBook, then deleted the Simplifi app from my iPhone, waited an hour, then reinstalled the app on my phone, and finally added Apple back using the app. That didn't work.

So, I deleted my Apple Card again, deleted the app from my phone, and waited 24 hours. Then I installed the app on my phone and added Apple Card. Same problem. Double transactions. I deleted the card and then the app again and I haven't tried to install it again for a day and a half. I'll try again this evening.

• N4KHQ
    N4KHQ Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 13

I opened Simplifi app on my phone to be sure Apple Card was deleted. I think my double transactions were the results of the cloud not deleting the transactions before the Card was added back. I don't think the cloud gets updated for Apple Card until you open the Mobile Simplifi app on your iPhone.

• Coach Natalie

@rhayes, it sounds like the duplicate transactions is actually a known issue. We got an Alert up yesterday that you can follow for updates:

Thanks!

-Coach Natalie

• Bgz
    Bgz Member ✭✭✭

Is it possible to get automatic apple card updates (on both accounts) if I use the web browser. It would be nice to get this update option for those of use having multiple apple cards.

• Coach Natalie

@Bgz , you can only add and update Apple Wallet accounts on the iPhone that has the Apple Wallet app, and only the accounts in that app on that phone will sync.

https://help.simplifimoney.com/en/articles/9859332-how-to-add-your-apple-wallet-accounts

I hope this helps clarify!

-Coach Natalie

• Coach Natalie

@rhayes, can you try deleting and re-adding Apple Wallet again, please? A fix for the duplicate transactions issue was deployed to production.

Let me know how it goes!

-Coach Natalie

• rhayes
    rhayes Member

I was able to get it to work. Thanks. This was one of the main features I was waiting on after switching from Mint. I was going to switch to another finance app that offered it after my trial expired, but now it is all good. Thanks.

• AcidApache
    AcidApache Member
    edited September 29

Just had a similar issue with Apple Wallet showing "error" for my Apple Card, Apple Cash, and Apple Savings account entries through the integration. Was working initially when setup while on iOS 17, but after updating to iOS 18, Simplifi's permissions to "Wallet" were set to none for all accounts. When trying to re-add Apple Wallet through the app as instructed, it says "Connected" as if it's successful, but doesn't actually fix/change anything. I had to go to the iPhone's Settings > All Apps > Quicken Simplifi (or just search Simplifi initially) > Wallet, then select one of the entries (ie Apple Card). From there you can select to give "All Available Activity", "Limited Period", or the already selected "None". You then HAVE TO select "Done" in the corner or it won't save. Then repeat for other accounts in Wallet. Once I did this I returned to the app to do the previously instructed step of "Add Account" > Apple Wallet. It sync'd again, finally, but I had a duplicate of each account. I had to then delete the old entries; each of the duplicate entries showing "error" beside them. Once I had everything sync/update again I appear to be good to go.

Not sure if it's bc I updated to 18 after adding or switched phones, but it doesn't seem like the Add Apple Wallet flow seems to check or notice that it doesn't have Wallet permissions generally. All working now though.

Regards.

Edit* might have been simpler to just reinstall as that would have prompted the app to request permission and saved account history, uncertain as… well I didn't do that. Link to other Community Post: