Apple Card & Savings Accounts (2 Merged Votes)

Comments

• Ricpage
    Ricpage Member
    edited July 2022
    👍🏼 to Apple Card support!!  Looked at other options - don't like Mint, and hoping so much that Simplifi adds Apple Card support!  B)
  • Itsallgood70
    Itsallgood70 Member
    +1 for adding Apple Card integration. I just started Simplifi today and was surprised it is not already available (since the other app has added it). Hope this gets resolved quickly or Simplifi won’t work for me :(
  • Jairman
    Jairman Member
    +1 really need apple card to be added
  • tehjones
    tehjones Member
    +1 million. So tired of adding this manually and my Apple Card is now becoming my primary CC.
  • What can I add to this?  Many of us would like to see the integration with Apple Pay now that Apple has made it accessible.
  • JeffB
    JeffB Member
    edited August 2022
    This needs to have been done yesterday, we pay money for your app, and [removed], a free app already supports this.  Stop dragging your feet and do this already.  Can’t speak to the other apple card users, but as nice as your app is, if this isn’t done before my renewal in a couple of months I’m moving to [removed] and saving $35 a year

[removed - disruptive]
  • dl30
    dl30 Member ✭✭✭
    edited August 2022
    Hello All,

Great news! Now that Apple Card has made automatic transaction downloads available from their end, we are working closely with our Service Provider to make this connection possible in Simplifi. Be sure to stay tuned for future updates! :smiley:

-Coach Natalie
    I agree @JeffB. According to Natalie back in March, Apple has made automatic transactions downloads available. At this point it's Simplifi that hasn't made this functionality available. I'm not sure why it is taking months to implement this. I am planning on moving on to a different app when my subscription comes up for renewal in a few months as well. I am getting very tired of entering these transactions manually. 
  • +1  for Apple Card support 
  • amemon1
    amemon1 Member
    edited September 2022
    [removed] now have connection to Apple Card how can you not have it?
  • atothek
    atothek Member
    edited September 2022
    Any update on this? Apple Card is one of the lower interest rate cards I have and I’d love to use it and track the transactions with your product. 
  • Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Hello @atothek,

Thanks for reaching out!

Unfortunately, there is no further update to provide on this request at this time. You may consider checking out the most recent update provided on July 12th (see here), and I'd also suggest following this post for any future updates.

-Coach Natalie
  • I've been watching this thread for some time. March 17th of this year @Coach Natalie even mentioned automatic transaction downloading was available and y'all were working with your "Service Provider". Due to Amazon becoming absolute garbage in my area, I no longer use that credit card and moved everything to my Apple Card. I really like Simplifi, but manually entering in each transaction is horrible. As others have stated, I don't want to go anywhere else but if y'all can't give an estimate or even some technical details as to why this is taking so long, I may be forced to go elsewhere. 
  • AlexB
    AlexB Member ✭✭✭
    edited September 2022
    tehjones said:
    I've been watching this thread for some time. March 17th of this year @Coach Natalie even mentioned automatic transaction downloading was available and y'all were working with your "Service Provider". Due to Amazon becoming absolute garbage in my area, I no longer use that credit card and moved everything to my Apple Card. I really like Simplifi, but manually entering in each transaction is horrible. As others have stated, I don't want to go anywhere else but if y'all can't give an estimate or even some technical details as to why this is taking so long, I may be forced to go elsewhere. 
    I'd say any product is your choice but there are at least two potential interim solutions:

1) Apple Card is a great product but nothing really unique. You can get 2% cashback with some other cards too. I'm not promoting them but easy to find :smile:

2) There is absolutely need to manually enter Apple Card transactions. When your monthly statement is ready you can download as CSV file directly from Apple Wallet and upload it to Simplifi (I'm doing it via desktop browser-based Simplify). Simplifi knows Apple Card statement format and there is an option to upload it with minimal effort. Ask their support, they will guide you. That's not ideal but that works.
  • dl30
    dl30 Member ✭✭✭
    AlexB said:
    tehjones said:
    I've been watching this thread for some time. March 17th of this year @Coach Natalie even mentioned automatic transaction downloading was available and y'all were working with your "Service Provider". Due to Amazon becoming absolute garbage in my area, I no longer use that credit card and moved everything to my Apple Card. I really like Simplifi, but manually entering in each transaction is horrible. As others have stated, I don't want to go anywhere else but if y'all can't give an estimate or even some technical details as to why this is taking so long, I may be forced to go elsewhere. 
    I'd say any product is your choice but there are at least two potential interim solutions:

1) Apple Card is a great product but nothing really unique. You can get 2% cashback with some other cards too. I'm not promoting them but easy to find :smile:

2) There is absolutely need to manually enter Apple Card transactions. When your monthly statement is ready you can download as CSV file directly from Apple Wallet and upload it to Simplifi (I'm doing it via desktop browser-based Simplify). Simplifi knows Apple Card statement format and there is an option to upload it with minimal effort. Ask their support, they will guide you. That's not ideal but that works.
    The problem with importing the transactions from a monthly statement is that it is not very conducive to a budgeting app. I use this app to keep track of my spending over the course of the month and I cannot do that when I am only able to enter the transactions once a month. It's an okay workaround, but it is nowhere near a longterm solution. 

I have been following this thread since March as well @tehjones and I am just as frustrated as you are.  I will not be renewing my subscription at the end of this year because of it.
  • +1 on Apple Card support 
  • Hoping this becomes available soon!! The app is great, but this is a pain to enter transactions in real time :neutral:
  • Chris Crosier
    Chris Crosier Unconfirmed, Member
    I still can't believe there isn't a fix for this.  :-|
  • +1 on Apple Card support 
  • +1 need ASAP or might have to switch, it's become my daily use card.
  • Perx
    Perx Member
    +1 on Apple Card support
  • + 1 on apple card support. We need this!
  • +1 for Apple Card support
  • Would very much like to see Apple Card supported. 
  • +1 for Apple Card integration, please! 
  • I'm not using Simplifi because of this.
  • JamesKB
    JamesKB Member
    Is AppleCard supported yet in Simplifi??
  • You can import transactions in manually, and it has special support for the exported transactions file the Wallet app produces. Not ideal - makes it less real-time for me (since half my CC purchasing goes through my Apple Card) and more traditional track-at-the-end-of-the-month. Given the number of comments in here & how likely a nerd that uses an Apple Card is to pay for services like this, they should prioritize this...
  • Please prioritize adding support for Apple Card. Without support I will be unable to continue my subscription to Simplifi and need to find a new solution for a financial management app. 
  • +1 on Apple Card becoming a necessary feature for my Simplifi subscription
  • I think the problem they're having is Apple has not approved Simplifi or Quicken for web connect. My understanding is that only Mint (owned by Intuit, the former owner of Quicken) is approved by Apple to use web connect. I wonder what Simplifi lacks that makes Apple continue to not approve either Quicken or Simplifi for this very basic feature. I like that Apple is focused on security for its customers but I think this is a bit over the top. I used Quicken for over 12 years and had to manually download a QFX file every month. I don't get a sense that web connect is very easy to hack. If it was I think we would be hearing about it a lot in the news. So what is Apple's issue with this? Can someone at Simplifi tell us what is needed in order to get Apple to approve the connection?
This discussion has been closed.