"Reviewed" option added to Mobile App [edited] (3 Merged Votes)

jlkweb12
jlkweb12 Member ✭✭✭✭
edited December 2021 in Feature Requests

I like using the reviewed value on transactions but it appears to be missing on Mobile. Can that be added in a future?

9 votes

Completed · Last Updated

The ability to mark a transaction as Reviewed is now available in the Mobile App.

Comments

• Coach Tappan
    Coach Tappan Retired Coach ✭✭✭✭

@jlkweb12 Thanks for your question. I will check with our development team to see when we plan to add this function to the mobile app, and post an update here when I get an answer for you.

• dgcom
    dgcom Member

Hello!

Is there any update on when the ability to mark transactions as "reviewed" will be added to Android app?
    I believe this is a "must have" option - and it should come together with an ability to turn on daily reminder to review transactions!

D.

• Coach Tappan

@dgcom Thank you for your question. I will check again with our development team to find out the timetable on getting a "reviewed" option on the Simplifi mobile app, and post the answer here as soon as I have an update. I'll also pass along your suggestion that users should be able to activate an option to get a reminder to review transactions. You may also want to add your vote to this discussion, which includes a request to add optional "push notifications" -- by email or text, for example -- for specific events in Simplifi. We appreciate your comments!

• dgcom
    dgcom Member

Thank you, @Coach Tappan , I posted details in that discussion thread.

• Coach Tappan

That's great! Some of our users have also mentioned that they would like optional "pop-up" or "in-app" alerts that can be set to appear in Simplifi on a pre-set schedule or are triggered by a particular event. Something like that would be especially useful for me, for things like annual or semi-annual bills such as auto insurance, or my home warranty, to remind me that my account is about to take a substantial "hit"!

• prat0088
    prat0088 Member ✭✭✭

I would like to mark transactions as reviewed/approved/checked on iOS like I can on the web app.

A discussion of somebody asking for the same functionality:

As long as this feature is missing from iOS I can't have a mobile-only workflow.

• Coach Tappan

@prat0088 I see what you mean. There are a few other transaction options that are available on the web version, but not on the mobile app, including changing the status from Pending to Cleared. We appreciate the suggestion, because we are trying to make the two versions as similar as possible, to make it easier to move from one to the other. (For example, "Insights" on the web version has been renamed "Reports," to match the mobile version.) Thanks for the idea!

• Any update on this feature? It is very difficult to use this app without this feature on mobile. Seems like a pretty easy add, as the Quicken mobile app has this already.

• Coach Nicole
    Coach Nicole Administrator, Moderator admin

Hi! At this time we don't have an ETA as to when this function will be added to the mobile app. However, we'll be sure to post any updates on this thread! We appreciate your patience! :smile:

• IndyMx5
    IndyMx5 Member ✭✭

+1 for this feature. Parity between the Mobile app and Web app is certainly key! :smile:

• IndyMx5
    IndyMx5 Member ✭✭

+1 for this feature. Parity between the Mobile app and Web app is certainly key! :smile:

• jlkweb12
    jlkweb12 Member ✭✭✭✭

Any update on this feature?

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin

Hello @jlkweb12,

Thanks for the inquiry! I have received an update for this request and can confirm that this feature is coming soon to the Mobile App. In fact, if everything goes well, we're hoping for a release by the end of this week! :smiley:

Please let me know if you have any further questions or concerns.

-Coach Natalie

• Any update on this?
  • Coach Natalie

Hello @terrancebrandon1,

I apologize that I do not have an ETA on when this feature can be expected, however, our Product Team is actively working to implement this as quickly as possible.

I will be sure to post back with any new updates as they become available. :smile:

Thank you,

Coach Natalie

• We now have the ability to mark a transaction as reviewed on mobile, but do not have the ability to filter transactions by reviewed vs not reviewed. This feature is possible on the web interface but not on the iOS app. Can this filter option please be added to the iOS app?
  • Coach Natalie

Hello @terrancebrandon1,

Thanks for the additional inquiry!

I'd suggest creating a separate Idea post, requesting that a Reviewed Filter option be added to the Simplifi Mobile App, so that other Users can vote on it.

https://community.simplifimoney.com/discussion/998/creating-and-voting-for-ideas-in-the-community

Thank you,

Coach Natalie

This discussion has been closed.