Empty Register with PayPal Credit Card (edited)

Options
2»

Comments

• Phogramity
    Phogramity Member ✭✭
    Options

Thank you @Coach Natalie

• Phogramity
    Phogramity Member ✭✭
    Options

@Coach Natalie, Its been several months since I raised the paypal credit issue. When can we expect resolution to this problem?

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

@Phogramity, unfortunately, we still don't have an ETA to provide or anything along those lines. The issue is being worked on with our service provider, so we just have to wait for a response at this point. I'll be sure to let you know as soon as one is received.

Thanks for your continued patience!

-Coach Natalie

• Gargamel
    Gargamel Member
    Options

I'm subscribing as I'm having the same issue - this is my primary credit card so if Simplifi cannot connect to it then Simplifi cannot provide the service I'm paying for. I'd really like this resolved soon or I'm going to cancel my subscription and go find another provider who doesn't have this issue.

• fbizsen
    fbizsen Member
    Options

I'm subscribing as I'm having the same issue.

• Coach Natalie
    Options

@Gargamel & @fbizsen, thanks for posting on this topic!

Yes, please follow along here for us to provide @Phogramity with a resolution, as I believe it will be a global resolution. If, at that time, you are still experiencing the issue, please let us know so we can take a closer look.

-Coach Natalie

• fbizsen
    fbizsen Member
    Options

Looks like the transactions started showing up as of today. Thanks for the quick turnaround!

• Phogramity
    Phogramity Member ✭✭
    Options

I still have no transactions appearing for my PayPal Credit account.

• fbizsen
    fbizsen Member
    Options

@Phogramity which connector of the two do you use? For me the one named "PayPal Credit, MasterCard and Crypto" did the trick, while the one named "PayPal" does not include the credit card.

• Phogramity
    Phogramity Member ✭✭
    Options

@fbizsen Yes I use the cred/MC/Crypto connector.

• Moniz-rr
    Options

still an issue with mine. PayPal extras Mastercard still does not pull in. I’ve tried contacting synchrony within PayPal and got nothing.

• fbizsen
    fbizsen Member
    Options

Sorry for the false alarm, I thought the issue got resolved but in fact there's a discrepancy between my February transactions and what shows up in Quicken (credit card payment showed up, but the charges did not). Please disregard my message about it being resolved.

• fbizsen
    fbizsen Member
    Options

I noticed however that if I look at the transactions for my PayPal account under Cash & Checking+ my PayPal Cashback World Mastercard then the merged set of the two gives me an accurate list of transactions. Does anyone else see that?

• Phogramity
    Phogramity Member ✭✭
    Options

My PayPal account is still not syncing transactions. The balance shows correctly.

• bnwinter
    Options

I'd like to echo those above. Tried everything here, don't see the transactions, only the balance.

• Coach Natalie
    Options

@bnwinter, thanks for posting!

If this issue just popped up for you the last few weeks, you'll want to visit our new thread here:

-Coach Natalie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.