Saved Filters in Reports and Registers (edited)

EL1234
EL1234 Member ✭✭✭
edited April 12 in Feature Requests
There are a few filters that I find myself using pretty often. I'm thinking it could be a nice feature if we had "saved filters", to make it easier to access them.

It would go nicely after Advanced in the Filters list: https://i.imgur.com/XcIYtC3.png
Tagged:
10 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin

Hello @EL1234,

We appreciate you posting your suggestion here! Don't forget to add your vote! :smile:

-Coach Natalie

• mazar1977
    mazar1977 Member ✭✭✭✭
    It would be wonderful if we had the ability to memorize reports so that we don't have to re-customize it from scratch every time.

Example: II have food spending setup like this 

Dining & Drinks

Restaurants

Takeout

Snacks

Coffee Shops

Fast Food

Groceries

I like to run a report filtered like this to see if Im spending more in takeout etc. vs. groceries.  It would be great if I could save this report and then just run whenever I needed without having to re-create it each time.

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Hello @mazar1977,

Thanks for taking the time to post your enhancement request to the Community!

I have gone ahead and merged your Idea post with an existing Idea post requesting that the same ability be added in Simplifi. I didn't see a vote added to your original Idea post, so please be sure to add your vote here! :smiley:

-Coach Natalie
  • leviautumn
    leviautumn Member
    I would love the saved filter feature in just looking at my transactions. I have to adjust every time I pull it open: “month to date” and “new to old.” Seems like it would make it easier for the user to just be able to save that and not have to adjust it every time I look at my transactions/cash flow.