Is there a way to manually enter a transaction that is listed as a reminder? (edited)

rskolin
rskolin Member
edited October 8 in Using the Spending Plan

Is there a way to manually enter a transaction that is listed as a reminder? For example, I have a few transaction that have posted earlier than expected and I want to enter them via the Reminder note. BTW, these transactions are all manually entered as my financial institution doesn't allow online account syncing. 😣 Thanks in advance.

Best Answers

• SRC54
    SRC54 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 8 Answer ✓

@rskolin No, if I understand what you want to do. There is no way right now to make a reminder into a transaction. Since these don't download, Simplifi won't find them. So you normally enter the transaction yourself and link it while creating the transaction.

If you've already entered these transactions into your manual account registry, you can click on the reminder and link it to a transaction. Just click on the horizontal dots and link it to the manual transactions you've already entered.

Does this help? If I misunderstood, let us know so someone can point you in the right direction.

Steve
    Quicken Simplifi (Safari & iOS) Since 2021
    Quicken Classic (MacOS) Since 2009
    Microsoft Money (Windows) 1991-2009
    Dollars & Cents (DOS) 1987-1991

• rskolin
    rskolin Member
    Answer ✓

That answered it! Thank you so much for your quick response.

Answers

This discussion has been closed.