Apple Card & Savings Accounts (2 Merged Votes)

Comments

• josiahmorgan
    josiahmorgan Member
    Yes, please!
  • Far
    Far Member
    This has been under review since October. Is there any update on the timeline or when is going to be available?  This can be a deal breaker for me. 
  • Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Thanks for reaching out @Far!

It looks like the most recent update was posted on March 17th -- https://community.simplifimoney.com/discussion/comment/8137/#Comment_8137 :smile:

-Coach Natalie
  • Artimus80
    Artimus80 Member
    edited May 2022
    I understand link w Mint is now possible so it must be technically feasible - especially as mint is or was a Quicken product
  • Jo_Bots
    Jo_Bots Member
    +1, but please after TOTP based 2FA
  • AncientNobody
    AncientNobody Member
    edited June 2022
    + however many I can
  • I also would like to see Apple enable a connection to Simplifi!
    Ranger473
  • elmfyi
    elmfyi Member
    Yep, +1 for adding Apple Card support
  • elmfyi
    elmfyi Member
  • elmfyi
    elmfyi Member
  • elmfyi
    elmfyi Member
  • Fabiana
    Fabiana Member
  • n2it
    n2it Member ✭✭
    Any updates? I realize that it took Apple quite a long time to open this up … what are the hold ups now? Is it still Apple?  Is it the aggregation service that Simplifi uses? Is it a matter of priority/resources to do the work?  
  • JChaps
    JChaps Member
    Just adding my vote for this feature to be prioritized. Cheers :-)
  • Coach Natalie
    Thanks for the inquiry, @n2it!

Unfortunately, there's no update or ETA to provide on this request as of yet. Although I'm not sure exactly where the hold-up is, I will be sure to update this post accordingly once any news is received. :smile:

-Coach Natalie
  • Came here to comment to try to keep this going - still waiting!
  • AlexB
    AlexB Member ✭✭✭
    Please add me, waitingggg..
  • alaken
    alaken Member
    Please add this feature. I love Simplifi but this could be the thing that makes me move to another budgeting tool.
  • Wirecutter convinced me to give this app a try, however the apple card is one the cards I have most transactions on. The lack of support could be a dealbreaker for me.
  • Yep, +1 for adding Apple Card support
  • Any progress on this?
  • steveoreeno
    steveoreeno Member
    edited July 2022
    Can someone at Simplifi please explain what the holdup is for adding support for Apple Card?  The functionality to download transactions from Apple Card has been available for some time now.  It is inconvenient to wait until the end of the month to download and import transactions from monthly statements.  Other products are able to connect to Apple Card.  Are you interested in keeping me as a customer or not?  
  • tadmd
    tadmd Member
    Same. You’ve been promising for a while. You at least owe us an explanation. The app is basically useless to the Apple Card users without it. 
  • Coach Natalie
    Hello All,

Sadly, there is no update to provide on this request at this time. Although we don't have a lot of insight as to what specific progress has been made, we can confirm that Apple Card has been officially requested for automatic transaction download and that the connection is being worked on. 

We appreciate everyone's continued patience and will continue to update this post as new information becomes available. 

-Coach Natalie
  • Ct1234
    Ct1234 Member
    Would really like to have the ability to download transactions for my Apple Card
  • Alex V
    Alex V Member
    Any updates on that matter?
  • Flopbot
    Flopbot Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Probably not since the one that @Coach Natalie  did four days ago. Sorry.
    Chris
    Quicken Desktop user since 2014.
    New to Simplifi in 2021.
  • BorisB
    BorisB Member
    It's very unfortunate Apple Card doesn't yet have an integration with Simplifi. As someone who spends thousands of dollars monthly using Apple Card, it's very inconvenient to not be able to track and budget my spending including across Apple Card using my go-to budgeting and finance app.

Apple - please integrate Simplifi so I can continue trusting and relying on Apple Card as my go to credit card.
  • I am just setting up Simplifi today too and am disappointed to find out Apple Card doesn't integrate. Hopefully the more we mention it to Simplifi, the more leverage they will have with Apple.
  • RC-007
    RC-007 Member
    +1

(is there some other vote button??)
This discussion has been closed.