Missing Utah Educational Savings Plan (aka my529)

LAMD
LAMD Member

The Utah Educational Savings Plan - also known as my529 - is missing from the investment accounts.

Tagged:
7 votes

In Review · Last Updated

We are working to establish this connection in Simplifi, however, we cannot guarantee that we'll be able to support a requested bank.

Comments

• Coach Paco
    Coach Paco Moderator admin

@LAMD We have requested it!

• Add the 529 (College savings account) for Utah Educational Savings Plan (my529.org)
  • LAMD
    LAMD Member
    Looks like this was first requested in March 2020 - any update?
  • lowkeyfaust
    lowkeyfaust Member ✭✭
    I would also like to add my529.org. The URL is https://login.my529.org/

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Hello @LAMD,

Thank you for the inquiry!

At this time, there's no update to provide on this one, I apologize. I will, however, be sure to post back as soon as any new information becomes available. :smile:

Thank you,

Coach Natalie
  • I also have accounts at my529.org and would like to connect to them.
  • alskop
    alskop Member
    edited August 3
    I'd like to revive this post. As a 20+year Quicken user I can connect Utah 529 with that. It even works on [removed], both associated with Intuit and Simplifi, so shouldn't it be easy to get this done? 

Trying Simplifi for the first time and this might be a deal breaker. Thanks! 

• KK_swifty
    KK_swifty Member
    The Utah my529 is one of the top ranked 529 plans in the country. As a user I really expect it to be on there. Is there a timeline for this being added @Coach Natalie?
  • Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Hello @KK_swifty,

Thanks for reaching out!

Sadly, there is no further update to provide on this request at this time. Once an update does become available, we'll be sure to update this post accordingly.

Sorry for not having a better answer!

-Coach Natalie

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file